chapter 17

“Wow. You are a great guitarist.”
“Who’s talking. You have a great voice.”
“Haha. Yeah it’s a gift from god.”
I smiled and continue to eat our marshmallows.
“Hey. Do you want to go to the lake?”
“Yeah sure. Why not?.”
We excused ourselves and went to the lake. The reflection of the moon and the stars on the water was soo beautiful.
We sat against a big tree. It was a bit cold and windy. The sound of the leafs was relaxing.
“Why didn’t you listen to your friend... what was her name?... oh yeah Melissa?”
I looked at him in surprise.
“Why are you asking?”
“Just trying to make conversation.”
“I am not the kind of people that judges from their past. I always to give a chance to someone even if that person will hurt me. Like that I can learn from my own experience.”
He stare at me for a while then smiled.
“That’s way you’re sitting with me now.”
I looked at him and nodded.
“Who am I to judge? And I know how it feels when people judge you wrong because of you look or your past or one wrong move.”
Then we fell into silence, just staring at the sky and listening to the music that the trees are making.
I felt something on my shoulder, I looked at Ethan and was putting his jacket on my shoulder. You can see his muscle from his white shirt. I didn’t realise I was staring until I heard hands clapping in front of my face. I looked at the bad boy in front of me and he was smirking. I looked away embarrassing. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him.
“You look so cute when you are embarrassed.”
Then he came closer, his lips are about to touch mine. I got up fast and took off the jacket.
“Um... It’s getting late, I have to go.”
Then I went to the dorm, throw myself on my bed, hands on my face. I stay up all night thinking about what happened on the lake. Maybe I have a crush on him.