chapter 9

Ethan pov
From the first day I saw her, I felt something in me that I have never felt it before. I can’t stop looking at her, I can’t stop thinking of her.
A lot of times I tried to talk to her but she never alone.
I was having lunch with my mates, when we hear yelling; when we found the source, it was Luciana and her friend. Uhm what’s going on?
“YOU CAN’T DATE NEITHER JAMES NOR ETHAN AND THEIR FRIENDS!”
At this point, I stood up, went to the bathroom and punch the wall.
“why the fuck she’d going on a date with James?! Specially that Victoria bullies her and she’s his sister. This isn’t going to end well.”
We have math class now and as usual I am late and sit far from everyone and also as usual Luciana is sitting in the middle all alone. No one likes her because she looks like an emo but is actually a nerd.  As I heard, she’s a straight A student, well good for her. Victoria and her minions are sitting in front of me.
“This emo is going to regret coming to this school.”
“What do you have planed Vicky?”
“Oh you’ll see”
I stopped listening to them and looked at Luciana. She’s so beautiful. She was taking notes and answering all the teacher’s question right. She’s amazing.
“Thinking of the emo again?!” I looked at my jerk of friend with a smirk on his face I rolled my eyes and push him backwards and he fell. Everyone looked at him and laughed; I looked at the beautiful purple hair girl and smiled, she looks so cute while trying not to laugh.
“Not cool man. Not cool.” I patted his back.
“I can’t help it dude and you know this.”
Lion and I are friends since middle school, we are always like this, we have brothers love towards each others.
“Well here’s a news about her. Her older brother is coming from college today. So good luck with that.”
“Actually, I am thinking of stop thinking of her, she’s going on a date with James Williams”
“Yeah. The witch brother.”
“Exactly!”
The rest of the day passed by normally, boring. The final bell ring, it’s time to go home. When I went to the parking lot to get my motorcycle, I saw a guy spinning Luciana around, that must be her older brother. She looks so happy, she’s so cute. Well it’s going to be a long weekend without seeing her.