𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"The Dowager Empress and I love the Russian Ballet! We never miss it!" Rapunzel rants, as she smiles big and looks at Ralph.

"Weeeeeee Did it!" Ralph cheers to Jack, holding out the "e" as he runs outside looking at Jack who had his back facing Ralph. "We're going to see the Imperial Highness tonight!" He picks up Jack and swings him around as Jack let out a groan. "We're going to get the 10 million rubles!" He pokes Jacks chest as he kept ranting. "We are going to be—" He starts laughing, cutting himself off.

"But Ralph— Ralph." Jack says, not bothering to raise his voice. "Ralph, she is the Princess."

"N/N was extraordinary!" Ralph boosts, as he turns to Jack not hearing him. "I almost believed her and Rapunzel—" Ralph cuts himself off with a laugh again.

N/N runs out the house, stopping by the railing. "Rapunzel wants to take us shopping for the ballet!" She exclaims, as she grows happy. "Shopping in Paris! Can you believe it?" She spins around.

She was now in the entrance of "Chanel" in a light purple dress that suited her S/C body. Jack was off to the side, in a white tux his arms crossed.

"Lovers!" A Frenchman shouts, playing the accordion as he noticed N/N hugging Jacks arm.

Rapunzel and Ralph exit as well, as the Frenchman walks away. A lady with blonde hair selling roses shows up. "Ooh, la, la."

Rapunzel skips over and takes three roses from the lady and gives her change.

"Welcome, my friend to Paris. Here, have a flower on me
Forget where you're from
You're in France! Children, come!"

She hands a rose to Ralph, then N/N who Smiles. She gently pushes N/N to Jack, as they smile softly and nervously at each other.

"I'll shown you that French, joie de vivre(1)"

She links arms with Ralph and N/N and they bend their knees.

"Paris holds the key to your heart
And all of Paris plays a part"

They start to walk, and N/N grabs Jack by the underarm and drags him along, taking him by surprise. They walk through the street, getting a couple.

"Bonjour!"

"You'll stroll two by two down what we call la rue"
"And soon all of Paris will be singing to you!"

"Whoo!"

People were now dancing.

"Ooh, la, la! Ooh, la, la! Ooh, la, la!"

"Paris holds the key to L'Amour(2)"

A man sings, dipping Rapunzel who giggles. He switched her with N/N who let's out a small gasp.

"With not even Freud knows the cure
There's love in the air
And "zee" folies-bergére"

The first man was a man with you German accent, the other was a man dancing on a plane, and last was a woman walking her pet cheetah.

"The French have it down to an art"

A painter comments, as the cheetah sits on the stool and flips the painting around for everyone to see.

"Paris holds the key to your heart
Ooh, la, la!"

The group was now by five men, each muscular and wearing a blue and white stripped shirt, black pants and a red beret. Rapunzel gets in the middle, handing Ralph her hat.

"When you're feeling blue, come to Le Moulin(3)
When your heart says don't, the French say do"

She knocks them down one by one, as she grabbed the last one and pushed him aside. The trio watched in concern and uncertainty.

A group of showgirls were getting ready to perform, fixing their makeup and hair.

"When you think you can't
You'll find you can can
Everyone can cancan
"You can cancan too"

She lifts her leg up, and her pink shoe flies up. N/N stands, but Ralph was already up going to get it. He run up stage to get it, while the showgirls kept performing. Ralph stammers as he true stop get out, but couldn't as they kept dancing. N/N and Jack laughed at the sight, as N/N was holding his forearm. Ralph runs off stage, and gets on his knee, placing the shoe back on Rapunzel.

_Jacks Pov_

"Paris holds the key to her past"

I sing, as a man came and grabbed N/N as they started dancing together. I lift my glass of champagne as I watch them dance.

"Yes, princess, I've found you at last
No more pretend, you'll be gone
That's the end"

A frown forms on my face as I think about my Snowflake leaving me.

_Authors Pov_

"Paris holds the key to your heart!"

They sing as they stand on to of the tower.

N/N was getting a new dress as the tailor finishes and N/N gives a small spin.

"You'll be Tres Jolie and so smart"

"Come dance through the night
And forget all your woes"

A women in pink sings as she gracefully glides past Ralph and Jack was sitting on a broken piece of chair as people were sculping beside him.

"A city of lights"
"Where a rose is a rose"
"And no one never knows what will start
Paris holds the key"
"To her"
"Heart"

"Ooh, la, la! Ooh, la, la!"