𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Jack, wait!" N/N shouts, running down the set of stairs, Tod following.

"D-did you call me?" Jack says, facing N/N, mentally smirking.

"If I don't remember who I am, then who's to say I'm not a Princess or a Duchess or whatever she is, right?" She states, walking down the stairs.

"Go on." Jack says.

"Yeah, and if I'm not Y/N, the empress will certainly know right away, and its all just an honest mistake." N/N states, crossing her arms.

"Sounds plausible." Jack agrees.

"But if you are the princess," Ralph starts, getting close to her. "Then you'll finally know who you are and have your family back."

"You know— you know he's right." Jack agrees. "Either way, it gets you to Paris."

"Right!" N/N sticks out her hand for Jack to shake and he does but pulls back saying, "Ow!"

"May I present her royal highness," Jack says, to the empty ballroom. "The Grand Duchess Y/N."

"Copper, we are going to Paris!"

"Uh, the dog stays." Jack demands.

"What are you talking about?" N/N asks, confused. "The puppy goes."

Meanwhile, as they were arguing, at the top of the ceiling, RJ was there with the cylinder, listening in on them.

"Y/N?" RJ says, aloud confused. He turns to the cylinder. "Yeah, just one problem there, fella. Y/N is dead. All the Haddock's are dead. They're dead. Dead, dead, dead."

Some shadows comes out of the cylinder. and turn into the form of a freaky structure.

"Am I right, my friend?" RJ asks, looking at the shadow not taking acknowledge of it. "I mean, how could that be Y/—" He finally saw it and scream, taking fast steps back, hitting the cylinder. He holds the cylinder and freaks out, letting go of it and going backwards, falling off. Luckily, he catches himself.

"Oh, come on." He groans. "Am I suppose to believe that thing woke up after all these years just some guy claims she's a Haddock?" He gets back up to his spot.

Hisses were heard, as some of the shadows come out.

"Okay, okay, I get the message." He says, blocking his head. "Enough already with the glowing and the shadows." He sighs and crosses his arms.

"If that things come back to life, it must mean Y/N's alive." He exclaims, slightly confused.

"Just leave the fox." Jack's voice was heard.

"I am not leaving the fox." N/N argues.

"And that's her!" RJ exclaims, surprised.

"We've got train to catch." Ralph states, annoyed as the all head out.

"Wow! Oh!" RJ exclaims as the tope of the cylinder ties around his feet and flies to the floor. "Mayday! Mayday! Hey!"

It breaks through the floor and several layers, through a tunnel, hitting lava and finally a solid ground.

"Whoa, oh!" A thud was heard and a groan from the raccoon.

"Oh boy!" RJ exclaims, shaking his head. "Ow. I tell you what. Ow."

"Who dares intrude on my solitude?" A voice was heard. "Get out!" A crash was heard. "Get out!" He grabs RJ by the neck and notices who it is. "RJ? Is that you?"

"Master?" RJ exclaims, confused and disbelief. "You're alive?"

"Yeah, in manner of speaking." Dr. Facilier says, picking up RJ, with his cane. One of his eyes fall out.

"Whoa." RJ exclaims as he catches it. "That fell right out there, sir."

"Something's happened?" He asks, as he grabs the eye and places it back in.

"Yeah." RJ responds.

"I knew it." Facilier says, walking. "I could feel the dark forces stirring."

"I'm not surprised because I saw her." RJ tells. "Y/N."

"Y/N? Alive?" Facililer asks confused. "That Haddock brat."

"Yeah, ain't that a kick in the head?" RJ says. "I guess a curse just ain't what it used to be, huh, sir?"

"That's why I'm stuck here in limbo!" Facililer figures out. "My curse is unfulfilled!" His hand comes of, taking RJ with it.

Facililer moan's and starts to sob. "Look at me. I'm falling apart." He starts to sob a little harder. "I'm a wreck!"

RJ walks back to him, with his hand. "Actually, considering how long you've been dead, you look pretty good."

"Bah." He cries.

"Sir, you do. You do!" RJ states.

"Really?" Facilier asks, smiling a bit.

"Sir, is this the face of a Raccoon who would lie?" He does a face. "Come on! For a minute there you had your old spark back."

"If only I hadn't lost the gift from the dark forces." He says, holding his arm without the hand. "The key to my powers."

"What you mean this reliquary?" RJ asks, leaning on it.

Facililer looks at him and gasps. "Where did you get that?" He asks, smiling big.

"Oh, I found—" He gets cut off by Facililer shouting, "Give it to me!" He snatches it from him, causing RJ to jump back.

"All right, all right." He says, putting his hands up. "Don't get so grabby."

Facililer grabs his hand and puts it back on. "My old friend. Together again."