𝐓𝐞𝐧

"I hate trains." Jack states, looking at Ralph and N/N. "Remind me to never get on the train again."

Facilier was watching in shock, and he starts to babble and yell. He strangles himself with one hand while with the other hand he pulls at his face.

RJ was watching, a "what the heck" expression on his face. "Uh, wow. Take it easy there." He jumps back as Facilier lands on the stone table thing in front of him. "You know, sir, really, you should watch your blood pressure." He puts a hand on his wrist, trying to feel it. "My Nephew Izzie just keeled over one day, mid stealing."

Facilier's thumb popped off, after he banged the table with a skull, muttering something under his breath.

"Stress— its a killer sir." He grabs his thumb and walked over to his hand. "And he just steals shiny things. No meat. No food, even." He starts to screw in the thumb.

"How could they escape?" Facilier asks, slamming down the skull once again, causing it to break and RJ to jump yelping a "Whoa."

RJ walks over to the container. "Ah, you're right. Its very upsetting, sir." He agrees, as he goes behind the container, looking through it. "Eh. I guess this Reliquary's broken." He picks it up and throws it, letting out a grunt.

Facilier lunges for the container shouting, "YOU IDIOT!" His arm wasn't long enough, but one of the shadows had grabbed it and brought it back over to him.

Facilier growls at RJ who was standing by him. "All right now, sir." RJ states. "Take it easy there. Just remember what I said to you about dress." He scolds, hopping into his hand.

Facilier glares at him, "I sold my soul for this." He immediately wraps his hand around RJ's neck, causing him to let out a groan.

"My life — my very existence — depends on it, and you..." He let's out a chuckle as his grip tightens as he stands up. "Almost destroyed it."

H pushed his face into the container, as RJ starts to freak out. "I get it. I get it. You break it, you buy it." He answers, as Facilier growls.

"See that you remember, you miserable animal." He throws RJ behind him, making him let out a small scream.

"Oh sure." RJ starts as he lands, sitting up. "Blame the Raccoon. What the heck, we're east targets."

"What are you muttering about?" Facilier asks, turning to fave him.

"Y/N, Sir— just wishing I could do the job for you." RJ replies as he mocks salutes. "I give her a "HAH!" and a "HI-YAH!" and then a "WOO-AH! and I kick her, sir." He demonstrates, and smiles innocently afterwards.

"Oh, I have something else in mind—" something more enticing. Something really... Cruel." He states, as a evil grin forms on his as he a screeching noise was heard from the bottle.