𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

N/N was at a ticket booth, the puppy in her arms and a old woman behind her. "One ticket to Paris, please?" She asks, politely.

"Exit visa." The man says, holding out his hand.

"Exit visa?" N/N asks, confused.

"No exit visa, no ticket!" The man shouts, causing N/N and the old woman gasp, taking a few steps back as he slams the window.

"Oh!" N/N exclaims. "Hmph!" The puppy in her arm, growls.

"Psst!" The lady says, tapping her shoulder. N/N looks at her, curious. "See Jack. He can help."

"Where can I find him?" N/N ask, hopeful.

"At the old palace." The lady says, nodding her head. "But you didn't hear it from me."

"Oh." N/N exclaims.

"Go." The lady urges. "Go, go, go." She did a hand motion.

"Hmm, Jack." N/N thinks.

With Jack and Ralph
"Nice, nice." Jack says, smiling. "Very nice." Ralph puts his head in his hand.

"And I look like princess." A woman says.

"Okay, um—" Jack was cut off by the woman saying, "I dance like a feather."

"Thank you. Thank you." Jack says, crossing out a name. "Next, please."

The woman walks off stage and another walks on, wearing a coat. She gives a breathy sigh and drops the coat wearing a blue bow in her blonde a short white dress with is cuffs, a blue belt, tie and a collar. "Grandma, its me, Y/N." She says, with a husky, sultry voice.

Ralph groans and puts his head in his arms and grumbles. "Oh brother." Jack says, crossing hr name off. Ralph whimpers.

Jack and Ralph are now shown outside, locking the door. "That's it, Jack." Ralph says, walking ahead of him. "Game over." He was pulling out papers and tossing them on the ground. "Our last kopeck gone for this flea-infested theater, and still no girl to pretend to be Y/N." He stops and Jack runs into him.

"Well find her, Ralph." Jack reassures. "She's here somewhere right under our noses." Jack whips out the music box. "Don't forget. One look at this jewelry box, and the Empress will think we've brought the real Y/N."

N/N was talking to a man around the corner. "I'm looking for the Catherine—" N/N was cut off by Jack bumping into her. "Excuse me." She says, to Jack. "Do you know where it is?" She faces the man again.

"And before she catches on, we'll be off spending the 10 million rubles." Jack continues.

"No, there's no one living there." The man, N/N was talking with says. "Go on."

N/N stands in front of an entrance of the old palace, looking for a way in. The dog goes under a cardboard door. "Copper!" N/N shouts after him. She heads to the door. "Copper!" She looks in or tries to. "Copper, where are you?" She grips the wooden planks and pulls them, causing it to break and her to fall down. She grunts and groans.

Inside the palace, was Jack and Ralph. "Did you hear something?" Jack asks, sitting up. "Mmm, no." Ralph answers eating something. Jack sets down the wine bottle and cup and gets up.

N/N was walking threw a hallway, looking for Copper. She looks around, taking off her scarf. "Hello!" She shouts, her voice echoing. "Anybody home?" Copper shows up behind her, running to catch up to N/N who was climbing some stairs. She walks into a hallway, with dusty furniture. Copper runs under the table, skidding to a stop at N/N's shadow.

She looks at a dusty plate and blows on it and pick a it up. She sees a man spinning around a little girl. "Hmm." She shames her head and puts the plate down. She walks away from the table and to a mirror with a vase in front of it. "This place..." She says aloud. "Its--its like a memory from a dream." She inspects the vase and sees bears and swans on it.

Dancing Bears, Painted Wings
Things I Almost Remember
And A Song Someone Sings
Once A Upon A December

She ends up in a ball room.

Someone Holds Me Safe And Warm
Horses Prance Threw A Silver Storm

She takes off her coat, gloves leaving her in a raggy dress.

Figures Dancing Gracefully
Across My Memory

Suddenly, dust clears from The paintings and the people that were in the paintings, come out dancing. Two set down on the floor by N/N and she bows to them. Tod was at the top of the stairs, sitting down watching her. N/N jumps from the steps and starts to dance with them.

Someone Holds Me Safe And Warm
Horses Prance Threw A Silver Storm
Figures Dancing Gracefully
Across My Memory

N/N spins around and her appearance changes. Her H/C hair in a fancier hair style with a royal blue bow, she was wearing a sparkly yellow gown with a blue sash. She dances with a guy.

Far Away, Long Ago
Glowing Dim As An Ember

She switches dance partners.

Things My Heart Used To Know
Things It Yearns To Remember

She now dances with the Czar.

And A Song Someone Sings

The Czar kisses her forehead and backs away.

Once Upon A December

She sits on the ground, and bows her head.

"Hey!" Someone shouts. She gasps and snaps her head up. "What are you doing in here?"