𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

They made it to the baggage car. Ralph, Jack and N/N walk in and she closes the door.

"Ah! Yes. Yes." Jack exclaims as he looks around. "This will do nicely."

Ralph shiver, wrapping his arm around him. "She'll freeze in here." He comments.

"She can thaw in Paris." Jack replies looking at him.

"The baggage car?" N/N questions, looking at the boys. They chuckle nervously. "There wouldn't be anything wrong with our papers now, would there, maestro?"

"Of course not, your grace." Jack assures. "Its just that I— I hate to see you forced to mingle with all those commoners." He puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Does that count yourself?" N/N asks, smirking, as Jack's face falls a little.

"Who's taking you to Paris, again?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"You." N/N sighs.

Copper stands at the door and under it, he saw a dark purple glow. He started barking.

The bats flew under the train and broke off a part of a train, causing Jack, Ralph and N/N tumbling to the ground. They all groan.

"What was that?" Jack asks, confused.

"I don't know, but there goes the dining car." Ralph says, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Copper barks.

"Get off of me!" N/N says to Jack who's feet were on her back and was stuck under a chest.

"I'm trying!" He snaps.

"Ouch!"

Ralph heads over to where Tod was barking and yapping at and a scared expression adorns his face. "Uh, Jack?"

"What?" He was holding his leg.

"I think someone has Flambéed our engine." Ralph states, looking at fire.

Ralph opens the door and Jack hops out, handing his coat to N/N. "Something's not right." He jumps to the other car and turns back to the two. "Wait here. I'll check it out."

He makes it to the engine part and blocks his face from how hot and bright it is.

"Anybody here?" He asks, checking the temperature but it explodes in his face, sending him back a little.

"We're going way too fast!" N/N states as Jack jumps in front of them causing them to gasp.

"Nobody's driving this train." He states as he pushes past N/N and Ralph. "We're gonna have to jump."

He opens the side car and N/N asks, "Did you say jump?"

N/N and Jack get on their knees and look down to see a long way down. "After you." She gestures to the ground.

"Fine. Then we'll uncouple the car." He suggests.

Below them was the bats. They quickly fly to the thing that was holding the car together and freeze it together.

Jack hops out again and groans. "Come on! I need a wrench, an ax— anything."

Ralph gets a box and opens it and hands Jack a hammer. "Here."

Jack starts to pick at it. In the car Tod starts yapping to get N/N's attention, standing on a box that says, "Danger: Explosives" N/N looks at them and her eyes widen before she smirks.

The hammer broke. He grunts. "Come on! There's gotta be something in there better than this."

N/N rushes over, handing him a dynamite the was lit. "That'll work." He says, smirking.

"Go! Go! Go!" He shoos Ralph and N/N behind a couple of crates and they cover her. "What do they teach you in those orphanages?"

It explodes, separating the two cars. All the shadows fly to the bridge. "The brakes are out!" Ralph states.

"Turn harder!" Jack commands.

Ralph does but it brakes. "Don't worry." He assures. "We've got plenty of track. We'll just coast to a stop."

The shadows made a huge figure and broke the bridge and disappearing before they could see. They gasp when they see the broken bridge.

"You were saying?" N/N asks, looking at Jack.

Jack runs to a pile of chains. "I got an idea, Ralph. Give me a hand with this."

Ralph falls into an open crate. "Whoa!"

Jack comes out of the door and hangs on. "Hand me the chain." He thought he was speaking to Ralph until N/N shows up, holding the chain. "Not you!"

"Ralph's busy at the moment." N/N states, still holding the chain.

He groans a little and takes the chain from her, wrapping it under the train. He dodges some loose parts that came from the train, almost getting hit. "No! No!" He grabs N/N's hand and lifts him up, their faces inches apart. A sharp crack was heard and they look back to see trees falling.

"And to think that could've been you." N/N states, signing at the end. She moves out of the way for Jack to come aboard.

He cleans himself off. "If we live through this, remind me to thank you." He says.

"Don't worry, I will." N/N says, as they get on their knees to push the rest of the chains off.

"Here goes nothin'. Brace yourselves." They push it out and the hook gets caught on the track and the train goes sideways as it skids across.

"Well, this is our stop." They all look at each other and jump off all yelling.

The two cars make it to the end and fall off, causing an explosion.

Facilier was watching the whole thing. "I hate trains. Remind me never to get on the train again." Jack tells, looking at N/N and Ralph.

Facilier babbles and yells.