Chapter 3

Lena P.O.V.

I'm freaking late to school because of my stupid foster mom.I was going to skip anyway but now Bryson, my mate, is probably worried sick about me. But nooooo my mother had to be all naggy and send me to some other state to receive some stupid fruit that you can't get anywhere here. Stupid? I know! sometimes I think she takes advantage of me being a wolf because I am always running all around the world to get some useless things for her just because she is my so called guardian. Normally I wouldn't do anything for anybody but she threatened to move me to a different foster home if I didn't do what ever she says. I wouldn't leave my mate so I have no option but to follow her orders.
I'm so glad Bryson convinced the alpha to let me move in the pack house next week. Did I mention Bryson is the beta of the Bloody night pack, the most vicious pack on the continent, so yeah since he is best friends with the Alpha it wasn't hard to convince him of my needing of that particular resident.

So here I am walking In school during lunch looking intimidating like always. You see I run this school. Other than the alpha himself I'm the most feared person walking these halls. Anyone who challenges me ends up dead no question. I don't know why I am so angry I just am. I didn't grow up bad or anything its just how I turned out. Most people think it's because I don't know who my real parents are but I know that's not true because the way I see it is if they didn't want me then I don't want them so there's no need to be upset about It.Anyways where is Bryson? I can smell him but it's mixed with........perfume and strawberry scented body wash! He's with another chick! He's so gonna get a mouthful from me today.

I storm off to the direction of where his scent is strongest and find him sucking some girls face off.

"Bryson what are you doing!" he turns around like a deer caught in headlights and yet he still manages to look hot. Stop! Your mad at him Lena, this is not the time to eye rape him.

"Lena?"

"Duh who did you think I was"

"But if your you and you are Lena then who is the Lena I was just kissing?"What in the freaking heck is he babbling about. I'm the only me that I know of.

"Lena?"says a voice. Apparently it's the girl who was making out with Bryson. She is so gonna wish she was never born when I'm through with her. Wait do I know her? she looks so familiar.Wait!

"Who are you and why do you have my face?"

"My name is Amira heart and I am your twin sister"
holy crap!

----------------------------------------------

There was Lena's POV now you got a look see at her life.sorry for the late update.

Comment!.........Vote!........Follow!.....💖