Chapter 12

Marina's POV

Heart racing..... Adrenaline pumping.....Palms sweating......Knees shaking......
I'm officially going to have a heart attack. Can Werewolves even have heart attacks! If they can't then let it be documented by tomorrow of the first victim. Me!

Amira calm down.

I don't think I can.

We have royal blood fighting him won't be a problem. We are strong and I believe that if we stay confident then we are our only competitor. Nobody else, not even this psycho maniac can beat us if we believe in ourself. We are heirs to the throne so suck it up sweety because the whole kingdom is counting on you and your sister. Lets show them that we aren't weak and deserve the title!

Your right thanks I feel better.

No problem... plus I've already contacted Nick so he should be here soon.

Hey what happened to believing in ourselves!

Hey I was not going to risk our lives! I'm too young to die!

"Who are you and what have you done to the principal?" Asks Lena. I admire her for her bravery to talk unlike me who's mouth is glued shut.
"Don't worry your principal is fine I'm only hear for you two." He says with a serious face.
"Why..... can't you just rough him up a bit so I don't have to go to detention later?" She whines.I was in the middle of scolding her when the man starts to laugh! Not chuckle. Laugh like it actually hurt. This guy is crazier then I thought and I thought that was impossible.

"You sounded just like your father. Expecially in his rebellious stage. That being said you must be Lena. You grew up so much since the last time I saw you." Okay now I'm even more confused and guessimg buy Lenas face so is she.
Then he looks to me "And you must be Amira. I know you are identical to your sister but I can see so much of your mother in you. Sweet with a little spunk." He says with so much admiration.
I guess it's my turn to speak"You know so much about us yet you have yet to intoduce yourself."stay calm and collect. Confidence is key.
"Ah yes, my apologies my princesses. My name is Bruce Wilbert and I was not only the royal advisor but also a close friend of your fathers." He says bowing his head in both respect and submission. But can we trust him. Anyone can come to us and make up a story about our parents considering we didn't know them.
"Prove it" without question he nods his head and closes his eyes. When he looks up replacing his previously honey blond eyes are glowing violet eyes. His wolf is out.

Hello my princesses my name is LaMonte and I am Bruce's wolf. If this was unknown to you a loyal wolf is unable to lie to any decendents of royalty. You will be able to tell who is loyal by our eyes. Anyone who is lucky enough to work for the royal family will have violet eyes like me.Regular wolves will have a vibrant blue color. Red is the color you need to look for. They are the traitors og the crown. Bruce is telling the truth about know ing and caring about you and your family. You can trust us I promise. We are here to help. Do you accept our help?

I look to Lena and she sports the same small smile that i probably have.
"Yes we accept you"and with that the door burst open with a furious alpha and beta ready to attack ang moving creature.
"Way to be late. We've got everything taken care of." I say throwing a smile to our new friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment......Vote......Follow