6 Fate

*Dedicated To xXxNijahxXx For The Votes & Support!

፠CHAPTER SIX፠

Whispering. A sound from just nearby. It led me to two young Nephilim girls who stood before the barrier known as the black gate. I looked up to the full moon that hung in the sky, pondering on what their purpose would be for wandering out at such a late hour. They were surely up to mischief. The beating of my cold heart raced when one of the two spun around. I recognized her face, as well as her scent, right away. With a weapon in her hands, she heaved herself over the gate and fell to the floor on the other side. Perhaps she was indeed the owner of the pendant that was now in my possession.

My glance led to the metal band around her wrist. The red light blinked frequently, its light spilling onto the area around her. It was unbelievable. They’d caged her, too. My mind wandered to the times where I, too, acquired a band like that. Back then, before Calambria saw me as everything but a threat. A monster. It was as if fate was on my side, for this one time. It was an easy chance to deceive her. We were both longing for the same thing after all, not? I observed as she gradually stood up and glanced around nervously. With careful, steady steps, she ambled further into the woods. She feared being here on the other side, yet another advantage. Remaining hidden within the bushes, I followed along.

My lips curved upward into an evil smirk. I knew exactly what I was going to do.