21 (Some adult content)

The second I stepped into the shower everything changed between us. The warm water felt good, and Chris felt even better. He pulled me towards him and we hugged each other. It was so tender, so full of meaning and full of a million thoughts and sentences that didn’t really need to be said.

And then he kissed me again-softly. Slowly. The warm water rushed over our faces and bodies and when I opened my eyes and looked at him, he had little water droplets clinging to his long eyelashes, those lashes that framed his ridiculous blue eyes.

“You looked beautiful today, in your wedding dress.” His hands moved down my arms and he intertwined his fingers in mine.

“Thanks. So did you.”

“I didn’t wear a dress did I?”

I put my finger over his lips, “No more jokes Chris!”

He rolled his eyes playfully in response, “Fine. I’ll try.”

And then he put his arms around me and lifted me up, pushing me into the wall. My legs were open and wrapped around him and I could feel him right there. He held me up effortlessly, like it was nothing for him. I was as light as a feather.  Pinned against the wall of the shower I was expecting him to have sex with me right there and then, but he didn’t. He was taking his time. His mouth moved down my neck to my breast, where he took my nipple in his mouth. The feeling of the hot water still running over me, tickling my nipples and Chris’ tongue gently licking circles around them was amazing. I moaned and wriggled and arched, forcing my whole nipple into his mouth. He sucked it slowly and gently, as his hand came up to cup my breast. His slight beard scratched at my delicate skin, and made the whole feeling even better.

One arm was still holding me up against the wall, while the other went to work on my breasts.  I couldn’t take anymore of this, he needed to fuck me now, or I was going to scream and die.

“Please Chris.” I whimpered as he squeezed my breasts together and took both nipples in his mouth, gently squeezing them between his teeth.  “Fuck me. Please.’

'He stopped what he was doing and looked me in the eyes, they were almost black, his pupils were so big and dilated. I thought he would do it then, while my legs were wide open and wrapped around him. I could feel him- hard- rubbing against me. But he didn’t, he let me go and pushed me down onto the ground, onto the warm, wet hard tiles. He spread my legs and positioned himself in-between them. He took me by the hands and pushed my arms above my head. I felt the full weight of him pressing down on me, pressing me into the hard floor. It felt good. And then I felt it…

 Slowly at first.

He let out a loud moan. I responded by opening my legs wider and inviting him in. More…That’s what I wanted. And he gave it to me. I don’t know if you’ve ever had sex on the slippery tiles of a shower floor. But it’s incredible. With every thrust my body slipped up and down the wet surface. I could use my hands to push myself off the wall, meeting him with such force, as my body slipped and slid. The warm water continued to drench us as our bodies slithered, and glided up and down the floor.

My first orgasm slammed through me hard and I wrapped my legs tightly around him, refusing to let him out. My hands clawed at his back leaving red streaks across it.

Then without warning, he picked me up and carried me out of the shower, throwing me down on the bed. Our wet bodies thumped together and sent drops of water flying. We picked up right where we left off in the shower. There was such intensity to everything we were doing. I just let go with Chris. I felt no judgment, I felt absolutely comfortable and felt like I could be myself- maybe even be better.