view

9:33 PM

"we're running low on gas." luke announced after more than two hours of driving.

"there's supposed to be a servo if we go straight for about a hundred meters." calum says.

once we arrive at the gas station, luke gets out to fill the tank.

"i have to pee." michael says then gets out and proceeds to go to the restroom.

"ky." i hear calum from the backseat.

"yeah?" i say, looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"you look sad. don't be so obvious." he says softly.

"i can't help it, cal. just looking at him makes me want to drown in an ocean of tears." i say, feeling an ache in my chest.

"then don't look at him." ashton giggles.

"thanks for the advice, ash." i roll my eyes, but neither of the two get to reply because luke enters.

"a liter of gas just got more expensive by a few cents. unbelievable." he sighs, ruffling up his hair.

michael enters the car, "sorry, i had to wash my hands like, thrice."

"after an hour, it's ashton's turn to drive." luke says, starts the engine then drives.

10:47 PM

luke and ashton make a switch, and luke falls fast asleep once he sits down on where ashton was at the backseat.

i turn around and stare at him.

this beautiful specimen looks so peaceful when he's asleep. his facial features look so relaxed with his eyes closed.

i wonder how it would feel to wake up each morning to see such a beautiful view, your day being easily made.

"if he opens his eyes, you're dead meat." michael leans closer to me and whispers.

"okay." i say and proceed to stare, not paying attention.

IM LITERALLY POURING ALL MY SADNESS ON THESE CHAPTERS pls vote n comment teehee

- au