Ch.1 - The assignment

Key:
Y/n = your name
L/n = your last name
Y/mn = your middle name
Y/hc = your hair color
Y/ec = your eye color
Thoughts are in italics
----------------------------------------------
Hi my name is Y/n Y/mn L/n. I have Y/hc and Y/ec. I have a pretty good athletic build but I guess I have to because I work for the C.I.A. I'm 19 years old and everyone in the agency says I'm the best there is because I get the job done every single time. I've been called heartless because of some of the things I've had to do but it's not like I enjoyed doing them, I do have a heart but I guess people have their opinions. I speak 13 different languages, I'm very smart and I'm a black belt in pretty much everything you can be a black belt in. Well that's about it for now.
----------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

I'm walking down the hallway when I hear the chief yell my last name so I turn into his office.

"You rang?" I said and he laughed at my response. Most people are afraid of coming into the chiefs office but not me .

"Yeah close the door behind you" he said so I closed it and sat down at the end of the table. He slides me a file and I see that it says top secret on it and I lift an eyebrow as I look through it as he starts a slide show about the assignment.

"Your assignment is to protect the United States Women's National Team or the Uswnt. They have had quite a few attacks recently and their security has done okay but we are sending you along with some of our other agents." He said and I look through the file to get a description of each girl and I look at the pictures of them along with their names. Dang all of these girls are really pretty.

"You can play this out how you like you can watch them from the shadows or you can just go up and travel along with them." He said and I nodded "They are flying into LA so you have a plane to catch tomorrow at 6:30 am so you have time to pack. You're going to be in charge of the team we send with you so you can get them together in the gear room, we don't know how long this assignment is going to take so keep that in mind when you pack, good luck L/n" he said and I walked out of the room.

I walk into the gear room and I start to pack a few different guns, lots of ammo and I pack a bullet proof vest. I grab a few other things and I turn around and see a blonde haired lady about my height comes in.

"Hey I'm Y/n nice too meet you, you are?" I asked sticking and gun into my belt holster.

"I'm Clarke nice to meet you" she said sticking her hand out and I shake it.

"Well Clarke I think there is one other agent that's supposed to come with us" I said and as if on cue a brunette walked in and she was a little smaller than me and Clarke.

"Hey I'm Y/n and that's Clarke nice too meet you" I said

"Hey I'm Octavia nice to meet you, I already know Clarke she's my best friend " she said and we nod.

"Alright team let's get going here pack up what you need and drop it off in your car then come back to the shooting range on floor 3." I said and they nodded. We dropped our bags off in our cars then we got into the elevator.

"Sooo are we gonna have a little round of 20 questions with you or something because Clarke and I know nothing about you" Octavia said and I think about it.

"Tell you what, you both get 20 bullets and for each bullseye you make you get a question. That way I can assess your performance and you can get to know me" I said and they nodded. We get off the elevator and they get ready to shoot.

"You can start" I say and they nod by the end of their 20 bullets Octavia made 15 out of 20 and Clarke made 17 out of 20.

"Alright O you get 15 questions and Clarke you get 17, you can ask them over dinner" I say and they nod.

"Wait before we go let's see how many you can make" Clarke said and I pull out my gun and without even looking at the target I fire off 20 bullets. We look at the target 20 out of 20. I look over and smirk.

"Well we got a hotshot don't we" Octavia said and I laughed. We walk out and get into the elevator soon enough we're at the first floor and I tell them to follow my car. We arrived at a cafe. We ordered some food and we sat down.

"Alright ask away" I said and they looked at each other

"Okay... favorite color?" Octavia asked

"Y/fc"

"Are you straight?" Clarke asked

"Nope"

"Ha I knew it" she said and I raised a brow "what I'm gay and so is O" she said.

"Birthday?" O asked

"Y/bd" I said. The questions went on and on, eventually we got our food.

"Okay well-" and I cut O off

"You're out of questions" I said looking at her then she looked at Clarke who smirked at her. Clarke asked me her additional two questions and I answer them. We talked for a little bit then called it a night.

"Alright I'll see you to on the flight tomorrow" I said and they nodded. I drive home and pack some clothes into my suitcase and put it in my car trunk. I head back inside and I go to bed.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's a new story for ya that kind just popped into my head let me know if you want me to continue it!