Chapter Nine: Adam<3

*Saulis POV*

I watched as Adams tall and lean body walked down the pavement, away from my house. I was having a great night. Adam is so amazing. I don't know how I got so lucky.

I knew my mum already hated Adam. She judges people by their looks and style. She loved my last boyfriend though. His name was Tom, I hated him. We dated for a year, he had blonde hair, a high IQ and dressed in khaki pants all the time.

I thought having a smart boyfriend would be good for me and I wanted to please my mum..I was half right.

He pleased my mum 100%. His intelligence flattered her. But for me, he was terrible. He dressed nice and was smart but he was an abuser. He would hit me when I did something wrong. Every.Single.Time.

When I broke up with him it was because I was sick of being beaten. My mum wouldn't talk to me for a week. She didn't know and I had no intention of telling her. She wouldn't believe me.

So when I saw Adam, I knew he was troubled. He was an outcast and was one to care about what people said. When he started sitting behind me in class I could tell he was very quiet.

The first time I turned around and looked at him, he seemed scared. Like I was about to hit him or something..so I just smiled at him. That time, he didn't smile back. He looked away unsure. Which just made me determined to get a smile out of him.

After a couple of weeks I finally got one. He had an amazing smile and still does. His teeth are very white. I noticed that he wore eyeliner, after that. It was lightly smeared around his beautiful blue eyes.

I was falling for him.

I knew nothing about him. But I still was. It wasn't for another few weeks before I started talking to him. I had said hi and he said the same. I was amazed and how his voice sounded. Smooth and velvety.

After that I was always talking to him. He would never tell me anything about him besides the basic stuff like: his age, name, what he liked to do. We would only discuss homework.

He was always alone, which bothered me. He was a great guy. I always thought about him. At home, during class, after school, and before school. It wasn't until about two months into our awkward "friendship", is what you could call it, until I made the decision to either ask him out, or kiss him then ask him out.

I decided to tell him to meet me after class. Then I would take him to the bathrooms and kiss him. I knew if he rejected it would be embarrassing but I had to.

I was nervous at first but when Adam walked into the wall my nervousness went away. It was oddly hilarious how shocked he looked at first. It took me at least five minutes to calm down.

When I kissed him it was amazing, his lips were soft.

He had astonishingly accepted my request to go out and it was amazing.

I couldn't believe that all happened today...

"SAULI SHUT THE DOOR FOR THE LAST TIME"

I snapped out of my thoughts. Oh, the door was still open.

I shut the door and headed upstairs. I knew I was standing at the door in my thoughts for about ten minutes.

I put my pajamas on and slipped into bed. As my head landed on the pillow I began to fall asleep, thinking of Adam.