Chapter Six: Movie Time! (shorter chapter than usual)

Adam reluctantly let go of Sauli and took a step back, tears streaming down his face. He was so happy that he had met Sauli. Sauli had the biggest smile on his face, he was in awe of what Adam had just said. The moment Adam said he was happy that he met Sauli he knew he and Adam were perfect for each other.

"Adam, that's so sweet of you to say!" Sauli exclaimed, still in awe.

He wrapped his arms back around Adams waist and hugged him tightly. He buried his face in Adams shoulder, snuggling it. "I love you" came Saulis muffled voice.

After about five minutes of standing there and hugging Adam he let go and walked over to his movie shelf and picked out a movie and put it in the DVD player.

He then walked over and plopped down on his couch. He patted the spot beside him, inviting Adam to come and sit by him.

"What movie are we watching?" Adam asked out of curiosity. He went over and sat by Sauli on the couch.

"I forgot but I think its a horror movie." Sauli replied, he wasn't too interested in the movie and he could tell Adam wasn't either.

"Oh, okay cool." Adam replied, He didn't like horror movies but he would watch it if Sauli wanted to.

***

They were an hour into the movie. Sauli was asleep cuddling Adams shoulder while Adam was starting to get sleepy too.

About five minutes later, he too fell asleep.