Chapter Three: Lucky

Adam was nervous as hell when class got over. What did Sauli need to talk to him about? He lingered at the doorway of the classroom waiting for him. When Sauli finally arrived, Sauli said to follow him. Adam didn't know where they were going random thoughts popped into his head.

What if Sauli was going to beat him up for staring earlier?

Or maybe ask him to hang, even though he knew that'll never happen.

Or maybe...

"ADAM WATCH OUT!" Sauli screamed. Just as Adam snapped out of his thoughts he rammed into a wall

"Ow that hurt a bit." Adam stated. Suddenly Sauli burst out laughing . He had tears running down his face. Adam joined in after wrapping his head around what just happened

"You," sauli. Panted. "Ran into," sauli panted again. "That wall!" And then he started laughing all over again. When Sauli stopped laughing he started walking again. Finally they reached destination . Why are we at the bathrooms? Adam wondered.

"Follow me." Sauli said.

Oh...God Adam thought. He's totally gonna beat me up.

Adam snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the click of the lock, locking them in the bathrooms. Luckily no ones in here to see me get beat up he thought.

"Adam..." Sauli said

"Yes Sauli?" He replied in a questioning tone of voice.

"Close your eyes."

"Huh? Why-" Adam started to protest but was interruptedm

"Just do it"

"Fine" he retorted and closed his eyes.

He found himself be pushed against the wall, but still. He kept his eyes shut. He didn't want to look at his crush while he was being beat up by him.

The next thing he felt wasn't a fist. It was Saulis lips on his.

OH.MY.GOD!! Adam thought. MY CRUSH IS KISSING ME!!

Adam decided not to protest and started to move his lips against Saulis.

They're lips moved against each other passionately. He felt Saulis tounge trace across his lower lip. Adam opened up his mouth instantly and Sauli's tounge entered his mouth despertely. Adam moaned at the feeling of Saulis tongue exploring his mouth. He felt Sauli moving down to his neck when someone knocked on the bathroom door. They had been kissing for ten minutes and it would have been longer if the dickhead hadn't knocked on the door!

Sauli looked up at him. "I've had a crush on you for a while now.." He admitted

Adams eyes widened in shock. Sauli fucking Koskinen had a crush on him.

" Sorry I wasted your time just because I had a crush on you, you seem to not like me back.." Sauli said.

Was Sauli fucking crazy?!

Of course he liked him back!

" Are you crazy?!" Adam exclaimed. "Of course I like you back!"

Sauli flashed the biggest smile. "Was that your first kiss Adam?"

"Yeah.." He admitted.

"Wow! You're good for your first time!" Sauli said and winked.

"Soo..do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Adam said, then blushed.

"Of course!!" Sauli said. He threw himself at Adam for a hug.

Adam felt like the luckiest guy on earth to have Sauli as his boyfriend. And that feeling was good.