Chapter Five: I Love You

It was the end of the day. Adam waited for Sauli at the entrance of the high school. He spotted Sauli just in time to see him running straight towards him.

"ADAM!" Sauli yelled once he saw him. He wrapped his arms around Adams torso and hugged him. Adam hugged him back eagerly.

"It's about time you showed up." Adam teased.

Sauli giggled. "At least I'm here and didn't forget about you." He said.

Adam shrugged. "True." He didn't like the thought of sauli forgetting about him considering he was he could think about ever since they kissed earlier in the day.

Sauli looked up at Adam. He thought Adam had the most perfect face on earth. Especially his hair. It looked so soft and fluffy.

Adam leaned down for a kiss. He pressed his lips against Adams. Adams lips were full and soft. Adam smiled and pulled back.

"Ready To go?" He asked Sauli. Sauli was more than ready to go.

"Yep" re replied. Adam slung his arm around Saulis waist.

There was a silence between them as they walked. It gave adam some time to think. Does Sauli really love me? He thought. Maybe it's just a phase...

"I do love you Adam and it's not a phase." Sauli said

"Did I really just say that out loud?" Adam said surprised with himself. He had never done that before.

"Yeah you did, it was more of a mumble though." Sauli said with a giggle.

Adam moved his arm from Saulis waist and decided to hold hands with him instead. Their fingers intertwined with each other. They passed a group of girls who all smiled in awe. Adam and Sauli looked like a perfect and cute couple. Even when they weren't talking to each other they still enjoyed each others company.

"How much longer until we get to your house?" Adam complained.

"Hey..we're here you know.." Sauli said. Adam didn't realize they were walking into the driveway of Saulis home.

"Oh...ha..I wasn't really paying attention.." Adam stated.

They sat down on the concrete. Sauli snuggled Adams shoulder inhaling Adams scent. He smelled so good. He looked down at Adams hands, Adam was wearing black nail polish. He didn't know Adam wore nail polish, it looked really cool.

"Are you two just gonna sit there and cuddle or come inside?" A female voice said.

Sauli whipped his head in the direction of the voice. It was his mother. They stood up and walked towards her.

"Mom, I want you to meet my boyfriend" Sauli said.

His mom forced a smile.

"Is he that guy you told me that was really hot and you had a crush on him?" She asked.

"Yes..." Sauli replied

Adams face turned pink. Did Sauli really think he was hot?

"Wow, you were right Sauli," his mother exclaimed, "He is a little hot.". His mother was lying, she didn't like Adam already.

Saulis eyes bulged "MOM WHAT THE HECK?!" He shouted. By now Adams face was a dark red. He was really embarassed.

His mother looked at Adam and forced a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sauli asked. He followed his mothers gaze and saw adams face a dark shade of red. He laughed and kissed Adam on the cheek

"Like I was saying..." Sauli said. "I want you to meet my boyfriend Adam."

His mother raised an eyebrow. "What's your last name?" She asked Adam.

"Uh...Lambert." He replied

"Oh, well come on it you two!" She said, changing the subject.

Adam followed Sauli into the house. It was very neat and tidy. Adam turned his head to see Saulis mother giving him the evil eye. He looked away quickly. He followed Sauli upstairs to his room. Saulis mother luckily didn't follow them. He didn't think saulis mother liked him too well.

"Well...this is my room." Sauli stated. The walls were painted turquiose and he had wooden floors. His room consisted of a bed, a 42' inch flatscreen TV which hung on a wall. He also had a large bookshelf which was stuffed full of movies.

"Wow!" Adam exclaimed. "Your room is amazing!"

Sauli smiled and blushed. "Thanks" he said. Adam was so sweet and kind. He wondered why everyone hated Adam. Adam was beautiful from head to toe.

"Adam you're so sweet and kind. Why does everybody not like you?" Sauli said quickly. He didn't mean to say that but it just slipped out of his mouth.

"Uh...umm...It-Its because I w-wear nail p-polish and eye liner...l Adam stuttered. His face was pale. He never talked about this to anyone before. It took him by surprise that Sauli had enough nerve to ask that.

Sauli immediately felt bad that he asked Adam that. He walked over to him and gave adam a hug.

"Adam I'm sorry I asked that. Its none of my business. Sauli said.

Adam frowned. He hugged Sauli back and kissed the top of his head. "It's okay and some people just hate me because of what I wear and others just hate me because I'm gay...I'm just so happy I met you Sauli, you're cute, sweet and kind, and you love me for who I am" adam said. He shed a tear and hugged Sauli tighter. He had never felt so happy.