Chapter Eight: Surprises?

Adams POV:

It was cold as fuck. I really wished I had worn a heavier coat, all I has was my trench coat to keep me warm. My house was far away from Sauli's which meant peace and quiet for awhile. I also had time to think...

I thought about my horrible life for awhile...how I had gotten into this mess...my mother was smart for leaving my father no doubt. Sometimes I wish I could see her again... I remember the night my mother left me, I had tried to convince myself that she would come back..it never worked because I just had a feeling she wouldn't. I used to cry day and night thinking about her, praying that she would come back and save me.

I was 10 then, by the time I was 13 I had realized I was gay and my mother was never gonna come back. My friends had noticed a change in me ever since my mom left...yes I had friends then, it was before I had told anyone I was gay.

I came out to my friends and told them I was gay when I was 14...after I told them, they all rejected me and started calling me a fag. I was truly heartbroken when two of my closest friends called me a fag. I remember every second of it. Their names were Rachel and Angie...they meant the world to me, I met Rachel a year before coming out but she was still pretty close to me...it was Angie I had trouble getting over...

I had met Angie in Kindergarten, I had moved from school to school my whole life because my mother wanted what was best for me, and wherever school I went to..Angie went with me...I finally stopped moving schools in first grade, and the same happened with Angie. We decided to become best friends... So of course it broke my heart to have her call me a fag!

"WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING FAG!" A familiar voice screamed.

I snapped out of my thoughts and you'll never guess who I ran into... It was Rachel and Angie. And once again felt my heart crack at the sight of them.

I looked Rachel in the eyes and all I saw was fiery and hate. But when I looked at Angie I saw her...crying? I was shocked to see her cry. I wanted to say something but before I could Rachel said:

"Hey faggot! Maybe you should watch where your going dumbass!" She snickered.

A whimper was heard from Angie as Rachel insulted me, I was worried...something just wasn't right. Why wasn't Angie calling me a fag? It felt odd and it made me think to the times where we were so close and so nice to each other...

I finally gathered up some courage and said "Are you okay Angie?" in the most sincere tone of voice.

Apparently that had cracked her because the next thing I knew she was screaming my name and giving me a huge hug....

"Angie!!!What is wrong with you?! You just touched a fag!! I should should start calling you a faggot too now!" Rachel screamed. She was a homophobic bitch in my opinion.

Rachel stormed off in frustration, cursing and screaming as she went. I looked down and Angie had her face buried in my chest, sobbing about how she was sorry and shit. I honestly didn't know if I should forgive her or not considering all the times she call me a fag...

Finally Angie said: " Adam, please, I'm so sorry, I missed you nothing's the same without you!"

I pushed her back by the shoulders and told her it was okay. I told her I had to get going and left. I felt bad for her in a way...

When I reached the door to my house I braced myself for all hell to break loose.

When I turned the doorknob I was expecting yelling and shit...Nope, I saw my father sitting on the couch watching football.

"Hey..." Eber mumbled

I was stunned... I've never seen my father so relaxed before...I snuck up to my room, closed the door behind me, took my shirt, pants, socks, and shoes off and slid into bed. Wearing only my boxers.

I started thinking about Sauli and immediately fell asleep...