Chapter Twenty-Two (FINAL)

At the sweet piano melody in her children's room, Belinda smiled. Star had Grayson in her arms and smiled at her. Denarus was sitting on the floor beside Bexley as she tried to crawl but went the opposite direction.

Belinda grabbed Grayson and kissed his forehead. "They love piano music?"

Denarus smiled. "They're obsessed with it."

Tears slid down her cheeks before she wiped them away. "I hate it that I've been gone for two months."

Star stood and placed her hand on her shoulder. "It wasn't your fault."

"I know but it still make me feel horrible." She raised an eyebrow at them. "You two dating?"

Star's cheeks turned rosy. "Yeah—It's been almost two months."

Belinda smiled. "I'm happy for both of you." The baby fell asleep in her arms. "They have way more hair now."

"Yeah, we can make ponytails on Bexley!" Star laughed. "Even though I tried putting a bow and she yanked it off."

Belinda smiled. "I didn't like anything on my head as a baby either." Her eyes watered at the memory of her mom telling her that.

At a knock on the door, Belinda said, "Come in."

Keisha, Kassie and Elif walked into the room. They all hugged her. Denarus excused himself and left the room, leaving the door opened. Keisha took Grayson and Star grabbed Belinda's hand to lead her downstairs to the living room where everyone was.

She took a seat beside Kassie on the large black sofa before smiling at Fane, who stood with Niko and Blake beside the fireplace. He met her gaze, returning the smile. When his eyes flickered scarlet, she bit her lips.

"Oh, my," Keisha laughed. "I didn't know vampires went in heat as well."

Niko almost chocked on his drink as everyone broke into laughter. "Babe, they don't."

Keisha raised an eyebrow. "Interesting." She laughed, making Belinda's face too hot.

Star sat on the sofa beside the one Belinda sat in with a mug in her hands. "She's just—"

"Shut it," Belinda said, grabbing the white pillow on the sofa and tossing it at her, which she caught effortlessly with her free hand before laughing.

"Maybe we should give you two some privacy," Kassie said with a big smile.

Everyone fell silent when Zaeley and Zeref walked into the mansion. Belinda stood and handed her baby to Zaeley seconds before she was engulfed in a hug.

She pulled back, smiling. "I'm okay."

Minutes later, they all sat on the sofa, talking. Belinda smiled as she held her babies deep asleep in her arms. When her eye-lids began to close, she stood and excused herself. Fane stood as well, taking Grayson from her before and began to follow her. Her friends grinned at her, making her cheeks warm.

One in the room, she put Bexley in the crib. Grayson woke up and she chuckled when he gave his father the dirtiest look ever. She took him from Fane as Fane smiled.