Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 1

“Someone is glowing this morning” Said Lela drinking her coffee. As everyone else turn to look at Jasmine who just walk in.

“Honey what happen last night? you’re all glowing and..” said Monica touching jasmine forehead

“Monica!” I said as Kayla and Kelly walk in.

“Kayla doesn’t you Jasmine look sparkling this morning” said Monica stilling touching Jasmine

“Yea, I heard some screaming last night so I was wondering what the hell was going on last night” she said pouring out her coffee.

“Nothing happen last night, Jacob and I we’re having old time talks” I said sitting down as Kelly place a cup of coffee in front of her.

“We will try our best to believe that” said Kelly

“Now hurry up and Drink that coffee the guys are waiting for us to come for lunch.

“What time is?” asked Jasmine

“Twelve o’clock” said Kelly

“Really, that bastard”

“So you’re going to kill him Cuz he let you over sleep, you deserve it.” Said Kayla hugging jasmine arm.

“Now hurry up and get dress, we need to get going” said Monica walking out along with the others.

“We leave in ten minute” shouted lela

Jasmine walked into Jacob’s room to see five suitcases by the closet door. Four big ones and one hand luggage.  She slowly went into the bathroom and shower, got dress and was combing her hair when Kayla shouted.”Jas we’re ready” “Ok I’m coming” she said putting on her jacket and went out the door.

**************

Jacob watch as everyone walked into the restaurant, and the moment he saw Jasmine his heart jump. Last was beautiful. The way she felt in his arm and the way she felt when she got that orgasm. Everything about her was beautiful.

“You better tell us what you did to jasmine Cuz she’s all smiling, and glowing” said Kayla hitting Jacob on the shoulder. “Yea, she’s glowing and it’s burning my eyes” said Kelly. “Girls stop, nothing happen last night” said jasmine sitting beside Jacob who hugged her.”You look beautiful” he whispered in her ears. “Thanks” she whispered back.

“I told you something went on with those two” said Lela smiling. “Ok guys, enough, lets order some food” said Jacob. Trying to avoid the attention knowing how Jasmine hates it.

“Um… Kelly can you keep Sabrina until we get back?” asked Jacob

“Where are you both going?” said Monica butting in. “we’re going on our BFVT” said Jacob

“And what’s that?” asked Lela hugging Charles

“Best Friend Vacation Trip, they do it every year” said Kayla butting in

“No problems, Cuz Paul need some lesson” she said kissing Paul on his cheeks.

“I think this vacation is going to be a memorable one “said Charles winking at me. Jasmine was looking so beautiful but still me curious about the situation behind that wrist pain. It’s crazy how she’s so secretive about these days she have never been that secret full. I have got to find out a way to get it out of her but I will be giving her a few more days to until she tells me. She’s her smiling was always a joy and especially when she’s on the verge of getting on orgasm. It was beautiful. Thinking of that making him want to touch her right her, right now. He remembered that she had on a dress and she hardly wears tights. The good thing about it they were in the darkest part of their booth.

Jasmine was busy laughing at a joke that Lela just gave when she felt a hand on her leg. She turns and looks at Jacob staring at Derrick and Monica laughing away. She held onto his hands as he felt it going further. He turns and smiles at her. Giving her look saying Come on no one will know just keep calm. I glance around to see if anyone was watching with my right griping his hands, when Jacob poke me in my side so I could take my hands of his.

“Jasmine, you ok?” asked Derrick

“Yea I am” she said looking at Jacob as he continues to lift up my dress tail running his soft and up my legs. When his hands reach my underwear my inside shiver. I stood looking at Charles trying to make what Jacob was doing to me visible. As his use his finger to rub the front of my underwear making me makes a soft moan down in my throat. I grip my legs tighter to my front knowing that I was getting wet.

“Jasmine what do you think?” asked Monica

I quickly turn to Monica trying to put on a smile. “About what?” knowing I was clueless about what they were talking about.

“About Marcus getting a house in Connecticut near the beach” she said

“That would be great” I reply as I felt Jacob fingers moving my underwear and touching my clit making me moan again. As he slowly push his fingers in my body, I tense and grip the table cloth knowing I was on the edge of getting an orgasm.. When I heard a familiar voice call my name and everyone turn to Merdic, same time Jacob pulls his fingers from under me. Damn why did he have to show up and what the hell was he doing here with Keisha.

 "SORRY I'LL CONTINUE THIS I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING, I'LL BE POSTING IN A MINUTE.... I KNOW YOUR DYING TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN:-)"