Chapter 17

Amber's P.O.V.

Ten. Months.

Ten months since I have been away from this place. Ten months since I have breathed fresh air. Ten months since I have been free. Ten months since I have last seen my friends. Ten months since I have seen my mate's face.

It's been ten months of torture by the hands of my kidnappers-long months filled with pain and sorrow. It's been ten months and I am still not used to the pain they bring me. They taunt me and abuse me and rape me.

For ten months.

And, frankly, I don't care anymore. They do horrible things to me everyday, but I couldn't care less. I have pretty much given up hope on a rescue. Ronin has probably found someone else, someone prettier and more fit to be Luna. And, as much as the thought of that pains me, I understand. I don't want to bring the pack down. As Luna, I should be able to protect my pack, not them having to protect me all the time.

At first, I would scream and cry, but not anymore. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of seeing me break down. On the inside, I am the weak girl that I have always been, but on the outside, I at least try to maintain the facade that I am strong. I even gave them nicknames. Billy, Tony, Marky, Willy, Patty....

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, as I hear Patty coming now...

Patty, the main guy, comes into my cell.

"Hey Patty. Long time no see."

"Still using those childish nicknames, huh. Well, let's see how funny you think it is after I'm through with you."

"Still don't have a sense of humor I see. You should really work on that."

"Keep making funny remarks after I'm through with you," he sneers. He quickly grabs a whip and brings it down on me. Pain lances through my body, but I try to ignore it. As he sees that I'm not reacting like he wants me to, he gets angrier and angrier. He brings the whip down faster and harder every time, making me have to work incredibly hard to cover it up. The door opens and another man comes in. I try to make my voice strong.

"Hey, Tony. Come to join the party?"

"Oh, in fact I have." He smiles evilly. As he comes toward me, he starts to unbutton his pants. Fear darts through me as I realize what he is going to do. Not again...

He is at my side in a second. I am already completely naked since they like seeing all of my scars, cuts, and bruises. It also takes less time for them to rape me. As Tony begins, I turn my head away, and try to swallow my emotions. Suddenly, a pain lances through me, coming from between my legs. I look down and gasp as I see what happened. Tony just jammed a knife inside me. I see blood pooling quickly beneath me. I am getting faint from the blood loss, and can't take it anymore when Patty keeps whipping me. So, I do the only thing I can.

I pass out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's P.O.V.

The forest passes in a blur of brown and green as I run. I had to get away, just for a little while. I can hardly stand Ronin anymore. I understand why he is doing it, but it doesn't make it any easier to bear. I sigh. If only we can find Amber, but we don't have any idea where she is. We've been searching for ten months.

Maybe she isn't even alive...

The thought makes me stumble before I continue on. Thoughts swallow my mind before I come to a stop. I look around and realize that I am miles from the house. I was so preoccupied that I didn't even notice how far I had gone. I should probably start heading...

All of a sudden, a familiar scent drifts by. It smells like...

Amber?

"Ronin, I think I smell her scent," I mind link him.

"Leave your mind link open. I'm coming."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronin's P.O.V.

I sprint out of my office and to the front door. I fling it open before running out. I jump from the steps and transform into my pitch black wolf. I can sense Sarah through the mind link and quickly head in that direction. I can't believe she found her! My wolf howls in joy at the thought and runs even faster. Dirt flies from beneath my feet as they dig into the earth. My heart pounding as the seconds tick by, I finally reach Sarah, along with a scent that drives me crazy.

<MATE!> my wolf, Xavier, howls.

Without even glancing at Sarah, I run in the direction the scent is coming from. I can't believe I am close to finding my mate after ten months of nothing. I mind link all of my pack warriors to come quickly and hear there confused voices asking what the matter is. I quickly tell them and hear their joyful voices in my head. I sense that they are coming and smile inside. I slow down so that the rest of my pack can catch up. It's not long before they are right behind me, following me to wherever Amber is. Whoever kidnapped her is going to pay for it.

"Thank you, Sarah," I mind link her.

"Of course, Alpha. Just bring her home. Please, bring her home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry about the long wait but high school soccer and musical have started so it's gonna be pretty hectic. Anyways, a BIG thank you to everyone who sent me ideas for the story. It's kind of a conglomeration of most, if not all, of them.

Chapter dedicated to (I hope I get everybody):

lavendermountain

minnie32

peace_luv_angel

rayjessie45

0KeepDreamin0

hihalie

Spiritwolf1101

KaityShubert

HPobjoy

AndreaFifer

PuffleBear

wonderingcloud

persapino

Liger16

I hope I got everybody but am really sorry if I missed anybody.

Also dedicated to Xanthe_Crystelle99 for an awesome comment on my message board and my fan Jennifer:) I wrote more:)

I will try to update part 2 soon;) until then...

Please COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!

How'd you guys like it?

Yours Truly,

<3 soccerchamp21