Chapter 16

Ronin's P.O.V.

I am a complete husk of what I used to be.

I am completely void of any emotion but anger, which I give in heaping tons to anyone and everyone who crosses my path. I don't care of what everybody else thinks of me, though. Everybody but my mate, who has been missing for about 6 months. If I don't find her, I don't know what I will do. I don't know much of anything really.

Only that I don't know if I want to live much longer without her by my side...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's P.O.V.

Everyone hates Ronin.

Ever since Amber left he has gotten meaner and meaner, making everyone's life a living hell. No one wants to go near him at all because he just yells at them. We are running out of people who go talk to him, because he always tells them that he doesn't want to see them until they find Amber, which has not happened yet.

We aren't even sure if she is still alive anymore.

Just the thought of it makes me want to cry. Not only is she my best friend, who took care of me when life was rough, but for the entire pack. If Ronin is acting like this with just the hope of her being alive, what would happen if she is dead? I shudder to think of it.

Titan wraps his arms around me. If it weren't for him, I think I would have gone insane. He has gotten me through everything so far. I don't know what I would do without him.

"Come on, Babe. You need to rest."

"I don't want rest, I want Amber," I whimper. I look up at him with pain-filled eyes.

"I know, Babe, and we will find her. But you still need rest."

"But..." I start to protest but Titan places a soft kiss on my lips, shutting me up. He gently picks me up bridal style and carries me up to the room that we now share. He softly places me on the bed before crawling in next to me. Wrapping his arm around my waist, he pulls me too his chest and I snuggle into him.

"Goodnight, Sarah. I love you," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you, too, Titan." I didn't realize just how much I did need sleep, because it wasn't long before my eyelids close, my breathing slows, and I drift off into oblivion.

----------------------------------------------------

I know it's short and it's been a while since I last updated, but let me explain...

I tried out for musical, and the roles get posted tomorrow, so wish me luck.

I have a lot of soccer, practices and tournaments, that I go to, especially practice.

I have speech, which the meets are every Saturday, all day, and when I get home I eat and then go to sleep cause I am exhausted. I also have to practice and improve my speeches all week.

I have regular school, with homework and the actual school-attending part.

So, I really am sorry, but it has been hectic these past couple of weeks, and will be for a while, cause high school season starts soon, which will be pretty much every day for a good part of the rest of the school year.

Thank you for all of the comments! I love reading them! Thanks also for the votes, follows, and reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to both real_deal11 (who is a cheater when it comes to commenting) and dallasbritton. Thanks for commenting and inboxing me!!!!!!:)

For next chapter:

50 comments

225 votes

Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW!!!!!

Love you guys! And thanks for reading this! Sorry again:(

Yours Truly,

<3 soccerchamp21