Chapter 13

To my beloved mate Ronin,

My love, I am sorry that I have left, but there are a couple things that my old pack has taught me. One: I am not pretty. I am sorry that you got matched with such an ugly mate as me, when you deserve a beautiful girl for you to look at everyday and have pups with. And two: I am weak. I am so so sorry, my beloved mate, that you got stuck with such a weak she-wolf like me when you, an Alpha, need a strong female, which I understand is not me. I wish that I could stay with you and live the rest of my life by your side, but I cannot be that selfish. I wish that you could mark me, and then mate me, and we would have pups together. They would be beautiful, because they would have your features, and every time that I see their faces, I would see you. I wish that I could wake up to a kiss from you in our bed after a peaceful night's sleep beside you. Your husky voice from morning would make chills go through my body at the sexy sound. I will miss the kisses that would be shared every minute of every day, the love that would shine in your eyes as you look down at me, the sweet nothings whispered in my ear, the nights cuddling on the couch watching movies, crying after our beautiful pups would grow up, find their mates, and live the rest of their lives, coming to visit their parents constantly. I already miss running my fingers through your silky black hair, gazing into your electrifying green eyes, right into the other half of my soul, your plump pink lips that would tenderly caress my own. I know that I have only known you for a couple of days, but I have waited to meet my mate for years, constantly wondering what life would be like after you saved me from the monsters in my old pack. And when I first looked into your eyes, I knew.

I love you.

I love you with all my heart, all my body, all my soul, all my being. I wish I was stronger for you, and prettier, but I am so sincerely sorry that you got me. You deserve so much better than me, so I knew that I had to quit being selfish and put my needs aside for you. And I ran away. I cannot stay any longer knowing that I am bringing the pack down, whichever pack this is. Give my wishes to everybody, and thank them for everything that they have done for me. Especially Sarah. Tell her I am sorry I had to leave, and the reasons why I did. I love you my mate, and maybe we could be together in different circumstances.

With all my heart,
Amber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronin's P.O.V.

Tears were falling down my face. How could she think that? She was the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid eyes on. And she thought she was ugly? And selfish? I don't think that is even possible. When I got home the guys told me about her past, and I wanted to kill all of them, except they were already dead. They made her believe a bunch of crap. Her beautiful dirty blonde hair that reached to her mid back, her stunning blue eyes that seemed to look into my soul, that beautiful body, although she was too skinny, enough so that you could see her bones. But she was still beautiful. And WEAK? She was the strongest person I knew, going through the loss of her parents, the abuse and neglect from her pack... She was anything but weak.

And now she's gone.

Because she didn't think that she was good enough, when in truth, I truly didn't deserve someone as good as her, no one did.

After my crying episode, I got up and called a pack meaning. They thought that I was mean before, but they have another thing coming. I am going to be a cold-hearted, ruthless leader. I will not stop doing whatever it takes to get my sweet little mate back to my side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you are still reading this book! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

2 UPDATES IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a story that you would like me to read then just comment or inbox me. I read ALL of the comments you leave me and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys are having any problems that you need someone to talk to about, just know that I am here for you. You can rant, cry, scream, or whatever you want to do. I will be here.

I am going to try something new for next time. So.........

I will need

10 COMMENTS

And 50 VOTES

Before next update. (I would love more comments though!)

Until next time my lovely readers:
Comment
Vote
Follow

Yours Truly,

<3 soccerchamp21