Chapter 4

Sarah's P.O.V.

I howl in joy as my wolf Samantha takes us further and further away from the past. I push my wolf to go harder, knowing that Amber can keep up with me. The forest is a blur of greens and browns as I rush through it. It is a peaceful day. The sounds of birds singing and leaves swaying in the wind nurture my ears. They are happy sounds, ones of a new life. I smell water and veer towards it. As I see a stream flowing between the trees, I see wolves coming toward me. We get there at the same time. A giant midnight black wolf, who is obviously the Alpha, steps forward. He shifts in front of me.

"Shift, Rogue."

I hesitate before I submit to his order.

"Amber," I mumble. "What should we do?"

I am answered with silence.

"Amber...... Amb..." I turn around but there is no one behind me.

"AMBER! AMBER, WHERE DID YOU GO!" I panic. I try to catch any smell of her and get the smell of water and wolves. No Amber.

"Oh my god."

"Who is Amber?"

I turn back around to the Alpha with tears in my eyes.

"She.." A sob escapes me. "She is my f-friend." I sniffle.

"Why are you here?"

"We were running away from our old pack."

"Why would you run away?"

"Because they would've eventually killed us..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber's P.O.V.

Why do I always wake up in pain...

I open my eyes and look down at my stomach which is where most of the pain is coming from. I see crudely wrapped bandages soaked in blood.

My blood.

I pale as I recall the look on Alpha Demitri's face. He was furious. I'm lucky he didn't kill me. But there must've been a reason why he didn't....

Oh no. He probably wants to make me pay for trying to run away. I scan the room and don't see anyone else in it. I remember watching as Sarah crossed the border. Thank goodness she's all right. I don't know what I would've done if she didn't escape.

The door to the room opens and Tyler walks in. His expression is one of pure hatred.

They're probably gonna make me wish I was dead.

"So, bitch..." He draws the words out. "How's life treatin' ya?"

I remain silent.

"What? Cat got your tongue? We being antisocial?"

He comes over and pulls up a chair next to the bed.

I look away from him. Please just go away...

"And why would I go?"

I gasp. Did I just say that out loud?!

He chuckles. "How about we have some fun."

He stands up and comes closer to me. I try to scoot away.

"Awww, come on. We'll have lots of fun. Or at least I will."

He pulls off his shirt before his hand travels down towards his pants.

I gasp. Tears gather in my eyes and I manage to choke out, "No."

"Yes," he mocks. His pants are off and the boxers follow along behind him. I avert my gaze, looking everywhere but at him.

He crawls onto the bed and positions himself over me. I squeeze my legs together as he holds up a condom. "Protection is very important." He winks at me and I gag. His hands find the inside of my thighs and I shudder at feeling him touching me so intimately. It is then that I realize that I am naked except for an oversized shirt. Tyler, being much stronger than me, especially in the state that I am in now, manages to open my legs. He leans down and before I can analyze what he is doing his lips are on mine in a harsh kiss. I gasp, which gives him an opportunity to push his tongue inside.

I am mortified. He just stole my first kiss, and is about to steal my virginity.

I feel an intense pain as he finally enters me. I sob as he continues to rape me. What is supposed to be a happy time is now one that is the most horrifying moment of my life.

He finishes and stands up, putting his clothes back on.

"See, wasn't that fun?"

I continue to sob.

"Oh well. At least I had some."

And with that he punches me in my stomach. I let out a scream at the overwhelming pain. He has a huge smile on his face as he walks out the door, leaving me to cry myself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo....... Who hates Tyler?...

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you like the story so far? What do you think is gonna happen next?

I have 2-a-days for softball for the next couple a weeks. Ugh:( if you don't know what they are, it means softball practice.... TWO TIMES A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay right!!!!!

Nope. They suck.

But.... I will try to update as much as possible.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
SHARE!!!!!!

Maybe I'll update sooner if i see that i have a lot of comments!!!!! That would make my day!!!

Really. The rest of my day probably sucked.

So! I should stop talking now. Laters!!!!!

Yours Truly,

<3 soccerchamp21