Chapter Twenty-Two: Remembrance

Hello Everyone! I'm finally going to be writng this chappie! (; Haha, this is going to be a short one though, so sorry! :(

Danielle's P.O.V

You think having a crazy guy chase you around with a gun, happens only in movies. But it's happening right now!

Zayn was gripping my arm so tightly, we were both running at full speed. I don't know where or how far our feet will take us. But as long as we are both far away from Ryan, I'm fine. And with Zayn,by my side I know that he will always protect me.

I quickly glanced back, and found that Ryan was quickly catching up to the both of us. OMG! We have to get out of here and FAST!

"Zayn!" I called out to him, even though he was like right beside me. The both of us were breathing really hard, all this running was wearing us out.

"Not now Dani! Tell me later babe! We have to get out of here!" He replied. He gripped my hand even harder, and increasing our speed.

"Zayn, he's catching up to us!" I yelled annoyed.

Zayn looked back. He stopped us for a moment. He took me by suprise when I was swept up into his arms, him carrying me bridal style.

"Zayn, what the hell are you doing?" I asked amused.

"What does it look like?! If I carry you ,it will be faster!" He explained.

I nodded my head heasintently. "Umm.. sure whatever..." I trailed off.

He started to run as faster then before, damn. I swear this guy was like a vampire in his past life or something. I just put my head into his chest, while he ran.

All of a sudden I hear Louis' voice,

"Dani, Zayn! Get in here!" He yelled out to the both of us.

I lift my head up to see the whole gang in Lou's car. Zayn quickly ran over to the huge van. Still in his arms, I ended up sitting in his lap.

Once we were both in the van, all the doors were locked, Louis' zoomed off to the highway. Louis just saved mine and Zayn's life.

"THAT GUY IS CRAZY!" Kendal shouted.

"MORE LIKE INSANE!" Sidra added.

"MORE LIKE MENTAL!" Lana continuied.

"HE'S A PHYSCO PATH!" Amber fnished off.

I was still in shock, and trauma. How can Ryan do this to me? I thought we were best friends. And to think that I thought I loved him. Heck no. My heart only beats for Zayn. Only him. My love, my heart, my world.

Zayn and I were not talking, we were both just wrapped up in each others arms. I was on his lap, while I had my head on his chest and my arms wrapped around his torso. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, and he was humming a sweet lullaby into my ears softly to try to have me calmed down.

The rest of the gang continuied their talks.

"I can't believe that guy! He is so insane!" Niall said.

"Why on earth, would he even have a gun with him?" Liam asked confused.

"He's got no brain, that's why Li!" Harry answered Liam's question.

"I'm glad we're far away! We've got ten police cars driving with us right now. That Ryan guy won't dare to even come near us unless, he won't to die." Louis said.

Zayn and I still didn't talk. We both ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

*A few hours later*

I felt like I was being shaked, my eyes fluttered open. I saw that Harry was shaking both Zayn and I to wake up.

"Huh?" I asked Harry.

Zayn was still fast asleep on my shoulder.

"Time to wake up princess, we're at the airport." Harry smiled softly to me.

"Why are we at the airport Hazza?" I asked confused.

"We're going to be staying in the UK for a while. It's not safe here in Toronto, for you. Well, at the moment of course." Harry explained.

"But Harry.... what about my parents... my family.... my appointments with my doctor... most importantly what about your fans here in Canada. They're going to be upset. I don't want to be the reason for that." I said, while tears slowly flowed down my face.

Somehow, when I started crying Zayn woke up. He took one look at me, and he hugged me tightly. I sobbed into his chest.

"Harry, what's wrong with Dani? Zayn asked.

"She's upset, that we have to leave for the UK. And I don't mean just us, the girls are coming with us. Dani doesn't want to leave her family. She also doesn't want our fains to be dissapointed." Harry explained softly.

"Oh gosh. This is such a mess." Zayn said, sighing after.

"I know. Well we better get going, our flight is going to leave soon." Harry said, walking away to Kendal, and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Zayn and I climbed out of the van, when papparazzi crowded around us, firing questions at us.

"ZAYN! ZAYN! IS IT TRUE A MAN WITH THE NAME OF RYAN CHASED YOU AND DANIELLE EARLIER WITH A GUN?!"

"DANI! YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL RECENTLY! YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM MEMORY LOSS... IS THAT TRUE!?"

"ZAYN, DANI! YOU'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE YOU WERE CHILDREN, ARE YOU TWO BACK TOGETHER!?"

"DANI, WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE BEING THE GIRLFRIEND OF ZAYN MALIK A MEMBER OF THE HOTTEST BOY BAND ON EARTH!?"

This was all too much, flashes from camaras were blinding my vision, the shouts coming from every direction. Zayn obviously started to get angry, but decided to say nothing.

He had an iron grip on my waist, and was shielding the papparazzi away from me. The security guard finally came out and pushed the papparazzi away from us. Zayn and I walked over to where the eight were sitting.

I started to feel a bit weak, I felt myself tumble foward a bit. Zayn grabbed me before I fell.

"Dani, babe? Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine Zayn. I think I just need to sit down." He nodded and sat me down next to Louis.

All of a sudden, I my head started to hurt. I shut my eyes tightly, and I felt Louis ask me if I was okay. His voice was very faint though. Memories, flashbacks before the accident flooded my head. I remember everything that happened in my life. I remebered Lana, Louis, Amber, Niall, Sidra, Liam, Harry, Kendal. Most importantly Zayn.

I remember how we got together. I remember my huge birthday party. I remember the 'five bitches' as the girls and I would call them. I remember the beach dates. I remeber the hugs and kisses we shared. I remeber how much I loved Zayn. Zayn was the only guy I've ever loved this much.

I

Finally

Remember.

(A/N) I hoped all of you enjoyed this chappie. So it wasn't that short.... LOL! (; Anyways, I won't be able to upload as frequent because I really have to get caught up in my school work. I hope all of you understand. Spoiler alert but, this story is coming to a wrap soon. But DO NOT WORRY, I'm writing a sequel to this story! LOL! ;D So stay tuned my lovelys! <3333

xDanix