Claridge Hotel

Unlike the ride to Hogwarts, this one was less cluttered since the only travelers were 7th years. This meant that every one was able to have a compartment to themselves if they wanted to. Several of the females that didn't particularly like the presence of their partners shared a cabin with their friends. The same for the males.

Draco and I took one towards the back of the train. These were normally the ones that the Slytherin's took. For the entire ride I laid with my head resting in Draco's lap. Thirty minutes into the ride, though, I had fallen asleep. When we arrived in London at the Kings Cross Station he woke me up.

"We are here." He said, helping me into an upright position.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and yawned before standing up. For the briefest moment, vertigo hit me and he had to wrap his arm around me to keep me from toppling over.

He ended up carrying our bags for me as we got off the train. From there we exited from the platform and into the main part of the station. Because of the time it wasn't as busy as it would normally be in the early morning.

"This way, students." Professor Tonks called out. She gestured towards the exit.

Draco and I glanced around before we followed. It was a short 5 minute walk to the street and then she stuck out her wand hand. In just under five seconds a double decker bus appeared, as if from magic.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus." A man with blue hair and an eye patch said. "Basic travel for the stranded witch or wizard." He read from a card that he held in his hands. "I'm Julius Walters, your conductor..." he glanced up and paused when he saw us.

"I'm sure you have recieved an owl on my behalf." Professor Tonks said.

Julius tucked away his card in a small pocket and smiled. "Certainly. The itenerary states that majority of your students will be staying at the Leaky Cauldron and a small portion will be taken to the Claridge just down the way a bit." He said before stepping aside to allow us in.

"Come along, students." She said as she climb aboard.

Draco grabbed our bags and we made our way onto the bus, where we took a seat in the first spot we could.

"Okay, next stop, the Claridge." Julius announced once every one was inside and sitting.

"Now, listen up, because I am only going to say this once. Because the Claridge is a muggle hotel, I have hand picked the students that will be staying there for the duration of the trip. Draco, Hermione, you are obviously on that list." She said, as she glanced at a clipboard.

I turned and smiled at Draco, who then put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Luna, Neville, Justin, Viktoria, Tyler, Jamie, Mitch, Samantha, Chris and Rebecca. Those that I have called, you will be staying at the Claridge. This is a privelage, might I add. You will all be on your best behavoir."

Viktoria rose her hand. "Mrs. Tonks, what exactly can we do while we are here in London?" she asked.

"Those that are staying at the Claridge, you will be responsible for getting to your appointment on time, when it is your turn. Each room has a packet, waiting for you and your partner. It will tell you what is to be expected of you. Those that will be staying at the Leaky Cauldron, I will personally tell you, myself. Later." She explained.

The remainder of the ride was in silence. Only when we came to our first stop, outside the Claridge, did that change. Oooh's and Ahhh's could be heard from almost every student as they pressed their face up against the window to get a decent view.

"Nice, I'm so jealous, Hermione!" Faye said. "I bet you have a swimming pool in your room."

"Don't be rediculous, Faye." I said as I rose to my feet.