Not an Update - Part 2

So no, this isn't an update. This is just to get something off my chest & then clear up the whole Dylan thing.

And this update is dedicated to LJSummers for letting me vent to her before I posted this, otherwise things may have been a lot worse.

First off, I love each and every one of you. And I understand that basically 95% of you are Team Zach. But we're into the 9th chapter now. You don't need to comment on EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER how much you hate the book, how disappointed you are, how much you hate me. I get it. You want them together. But for 9 chapters? Really? We're pretty well into the book now where I think I can say that I'm over it. Let's take the book for what it is and move on now, shall we?

Secondly, Dylan Graham. Yes, he is the Dylan from Along For the Ride. Yes, the same one that sent out Katelyn's picture and did the interview and everything else. They're the same person.

As I said, I love you guys. I love that you're so passionate about the book. But please, enough with the hate comments. I put HOURS into this book, and how do you think it makes me feel to read comments about how much you basically hate it? Let me tell you, it sucks.

So as of now, we're done with the "I can't even make it through the first chapter... No Dylan yes Zach! I was so excited to read and now is sad already..." or "Yeah no. I'm not reading this sequel. I'm just ending with 'Along For the Ride' and imagining a different ending for them. You stabbed my heart." These are JUST from the first chapter, you guys didn't even give me a chance to unfold the plot. But my personal favorites are the people that tell me if Zach & Katelyn don't get together in the next couple of chapters, they're going to quit reading the book.

I mean, come on guys. Let's just be real here. How interesting would a sequel have been if I sat here and wrote "And then Zach and Katelyn went on another date. They held hands." Answer: it wouldn't have been. I would've bored myself to death, as well as you guys. That's NOT what makes a sequel.

So to sum everything up, please just take the book for what it is & cut the hate comments. Because I'm pretty much over it.

-Rachel