Housekeeping!

I normally do the Houskeeping chapter after the Epilogue, but I knew that there were a few things that needed to be cleared up.

I do a "Housekeeping" chapter at the end of all of my stories just to basically clear up any last questions & concerns.

1) Third Book

-No. I will not be doing a third book. I have other books I'd like to put my focus into, starting with My Brother's Best Friend, which will be posted on Monday, April 7th. So please do not beg & plead with me for a third book, or tell you me you hate me for not doing one (as someone has already oh so kindly informed me). This is the end of the journey with Zach & Katelyn. Your life will go on, I promise.

-If you send me a tweet, email, private message, ask.fm or ANY OTHER form of communication asking me to either write a third book OR asking me if you can write one yourself, don't be surprised if I respond in anger. I am not writing a third book (and neither can you) and I will not, no matter how many times you ask. That's the final word on the subject.

2) Epilogue

-The Epilogue will be posted tomorrow! So yay for that. No spoilers here, but I hope you guys enjoy it. And then that will mark the official end of this book.

If you guys have any further questions, just comment them below and I'll do my best to answer.

However, I will not be answering questions like "what happens to Zach & Katelyn" or "how many children do they have?" That's to be left up to your imaginations.