Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Nathan didn't leave after 3 a.m., we watched 2 movies and then talked for the rest of the remaining night.

I learned from him that he only lived with his dad and surprisingly, his favorite color was orange. I know, how weird is that, i more expected a black or red since he seemed to wear those colors often.

It was already afternoon when I heard my dad.

"Adrielle!"

"Coming!"

I didn't feel like changing out of my pajamas, so instead i went down like that.

I looked for my mom and instead my dad was standing there, apron on, and spatula in hand.

"You want a burger?"

"A burger? In the morning?"

"It's noon, so therefor it's technically correct to eat a burger"

"Uh, no...where's mom?"

"Oh she just left, it's going to be just you and me. Father and daughter bonding time" his smile growing.

"Father and daughter bonding time? Who told you that?" I couldn't help but laugh, my dad was acting weird. One, he's always working or on business trips. Second, the only communication we do is through sighs or looks. I always thought he was the silent type of guy, but i guess not.

"Stephan did it, so i want to try it as well"

"Stephan?"

"Oh yes, old friend of mine and business partner"

"Okay, dad, what about Claire, I haven't seen her around. And she wasn't there at the hospital either."

"Oh your sister, she left to L.A. for some acting classes, I thought you would have noticed that once we brought you back from the hospital"

"Right" I awkwardly laughed. My sister leaves and they don't tell me! What the hell are they even thinking!

"She did want to come back when we told her what happened with you but we told her to stay and focus, she's got a big role coming up!"

"Well maybe I'll catch up with her later..." I mentally reminded myself to call her.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to go get ready?"

"For what?" I asked. 

"I'm starting to think you aren't listening to me"

"Why?" Okay so maybe i wasn't, well I was but other things were going through my head.

"Adrielle just go and get ready and be down here in 10" my dad said.

Me being the obedient daughter that I am went upstairs to my room. 

My room was painted in the shade of mint. It matched perfectly with the gray furniture I had picked out. Yet it looked as messy as I did. My bed was undone, a pile of clothes was stacked on my desk chair and my shoes were everywhere. 

So firsts thing first, take a shower, and so I did. You thought I was going to say clean my room right? Tricked you!

Perks of having a big house, you get a bathroom all for yourself, nobody bothering you and what not.

So after a very relaxing shower, I got dressed into a white long sleeve shirt with jeans. Besides the temperature outside was rather more cold than hot. I let my hair down so it could air dry, and did my make up lightly. I sprayed myself with perfume after for a finishing touch.