Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I was anticipating morning. I was excited to be able to see my friends. I made sure I got up by 6:30am sharp and started getting ready for my day ahead. Since it was October now, the air had gotten more chilly and I put on a black sweater with some skinny jeans and matched my outfit with some brown knee high boots. I straightened my hair and did my makeup as well. I made my way downstair and got a quick bite of the breakfast my mom made. Before I left though I turned on my phone and had 6 missed calls from Nathan with 8 unanswered messages. Desperate? I think so. I also noticed my sister had messaged me and I felt bad for turning off my phone last night. 

Claire:

Hey ads I heard from mom and dad what happened to you and i hope you're doing better now. Also I miss you sis. Sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving but omg it was sudden. I have this big role! Idk if you've heard of forgotten love but it's an awesome show and when it comes out watch it! lol also if you miss me watch it cause i'm the main actor...with no other than James Adams!!! anyways i'll call you soon, have so much to say! Xo

I chuckled. Lucky bitch. She was getting to work with James Adams. Only the hottest and most sexiest actor ever!!!!

I got my car keys since I told Leah I didn't have to be picked up. I drove to school and played my favorite songs on repeat. When I did arrive to school, I looked for the girls and when I found them, I made my way towards them.

"Finally I found you guys!" I exclaimed. 

"Well you didn't want to ride with us" Leah said while pouting.

I chuckled, "Sorry, I really wanted to drive today"

Rachel looked at me, "Hey Ad, have you gotten to seduce Nathan? We were thinking about it and well we have some tips for you" and she finished that off with a wink.

"I literally thought you had forgotten about that."

"Us forget? Never" scoffed Kate.

The girls giggled. 

They walked me to my locker where I got the things I needed but I kept looking around to see if maybe I could catch a glimpse of Nathan...but nothing.

Instead my eyes met with Kade's.

He came up to me and said "Adrielle can I talk to you?"

I looked at the girls and told them to give me a few minutes with him alone and they all nodded and left. 

I turned back at Kade, "What do you want?" I asked.

"Look, about last time, I'm sorry. I...I like you okay. Just that someone else likes you too and he's someone really close to me. I wasn't thinking straight and well I thought maybe you would be better off with him than with me but i'm fucking selfish and I want you all to myself." 

I didn't know what to think. The guy i've been crushing on for the longest time just confessed to me and all I can think about is that I wish he hadn't. I couldn't bring myself to be excited or happy. What the hell was wrong with me?

Since I didn't say anything and just stayed staring he crouched down to my level and kissed me on the lips.

Wasn't this the part where I feel sparks fly? Yet I didn't feel anything. I softly pushed him away and looked down.  

He took a hold of my chin and brought my eyes to meet his, "Do you still have feelings for me?" his eyes searching mine for an answer.

I didn't know what to think let alone know what to say.

"Give me some time okay?" I said and walked away to my first class; my friends nowhere to be seen...well maybe I didn't see them since my mind kept wandering back to the kiss that Kade and I shared. I didn't even know if I should tell any of the girls. Should I even have to? Ugh I bet a lot of people saw too since it was in the freaking hallway!!!!