Chapter 2

"Where the hell were you?" Leah whispered shouted just as I sat down next to her.

I had came in 15 mins late to Mr. Vikings class & used the 'girl days' excuse. Good thing he bought it.

"Looking for my shoe?" I replied, but it sounded more like a question.

"No duh you idiot! I mean like what made you take so long?"

"Well, you know, looking for my shoe..." I turned my attention to the board which was now filled with calculus questions. How he did that will forever remain a mystery.

"You're hiding something from me, it's written all over your face" said Leah.

"I am?" So one thing I was never good at was playing dumb. You could clearly see right through me. I guess you can say it's my weakness.

"Seriously? Don't even try playing dumb with me" Leah's face became dead serious.

"Okay, so something happened, but i can't tell you here" I whispered.

"Would you ladies mind sharing what you're talking about" Mr. Vikings said, a frown settling on his old face.

"Well if you insist..." Leah started off.

"Nothing sir!" I quickly interrupted before she could say anything else.

"Then don't interrupt class anymore" without another word he turned back into writing math problems on the board.

♡♡♡

When the bell rang, Leah and I were the first ones out the door.

"Okay so what happened?" I swear if someone saw Leah right now, they would think that she was going to be told the biggest secret ever. Well it kind of is a big deal. I mean, Kade did kiss me. But of course things will not happen between us because of Nathan. Oh how i hate him!

Talk about the devil, "Yes, please do tell me what happened?" Nathan's grin growing each time he got closer. Not to be mean or anything but he looks like one of those creepy clowns that come out in the horror movies. I have no idea why girls like him. Seriosuly, he's not even that hot. Psh! Even I know i'm lying.

"Get lost Pierson" i mustered the best glare i could and turned around to leave.

"Adrielle! Be nice!" Leah caught me by my arm and sprung me around to face her and Nathan. "Sorry, she has this tendency in which she doesn't know what she is talking about."

"I do?" i asked.

"Oh you do!" Leah said. "So Nathan, Adrielle is going to be lonely during her break, why don't you give her some company okay? Okay good. Bye!" without another word, she left Nathan and I standing in middle of the hallway looking at each other awkwardly.

Who would of ever thought things could actually be awkward with the so called Bad boy a.k.a. Nathan.

He cleared his throat and said "Well, I do know one thing we can do" he wiggled his eyebrows suggesting the obvious.

My mouth fell wide open and when I tried saying something no words would come out. One thing I wasn't going to do was just stand here like an idiot, so the smartest thing I could do was walk away. And that's exactly what i did.

"Adrielle, wait!" Nathan said while getting a hold of my arm and turned me around to face him.

I shruddered at his touch, and felt this tingly sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"Y-yeah?" I studdered a bit in the beggining but I hoped he hadn't noticed that.

"Um, I was kidding, so bye..." right after he said that, he quickly disappeared from my sight.

My heart did these weird constriction things, and I swear to you I was going to have a heart attack! But thankfully I didn't. My hands were awfully shaky but decided to ignore it. It was just a small touch, nothing big.

Though what I didn't understand was the reason for him acting like that. I thought he was supposed to be like this cocky guy and not resemble some awkward dude.

He sure was something else...

♡♡♡

School went awfully slow but I got through it without killing anyone. Not that i would but some people are annoying. In almost every class I would have one of the 'popular' girls. If you have some of those in your classes, then you know exactly what i'm talking about. I didn't really have any of my close friends in any of my classes, except for Leah of course. One thing that we all did have in common was lunch. Even though our senior year we had different classes, that didn't stop us from talking and hanging out. It gave us an excuse to hang out more often.

Today, the girls were coming over to my house cause apparentely we needed a "meeting". Of what? I don't have the slightest idea. But I can bet you anything it's about Nathan and me.

♡♡♡

Soon enough we were all settled in my room. June and Leah were taking up my bed, while Kate and Rachel sat on the floor. With every move I made, their eyes were trained on me. It was kind of freaking me out.

"So..." I coughed awkwardly.

"Spill!" they said in unison.

I grabbed the closest chair that was found in my room and I sat down while a sigh escaped my mouth.

"Kade kissed me..."

Nothing but silence was what I got in return. None of them showed any type of emotion and that was even scarier than when they were staring at me.

Rachel was the first to speak up, "What about Nathan?"

"What about Nathan?" I asked.

"Hello? You have to seduce him" Rachel said in a duh tone.

Right. "What if we forget about that..." I suggested.

"Adrielle, you have to forget about Kade, he's a bad influence"

Kade a bad influence? Oh the irony!

"Haha, you mean Nathan?" I replied.

They once again stayed looking at me.

"Okay, let's do this, if you seduce Nathan and he confesses to you, you can go out with Kade. How does that sound?" June pipped in.

Great.

"What's the plan?"

"That's our girl" Rachel said while placing a small smirk on her lips.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry about this chapter but it's more of a filler. Next chapter will have more Adrielle and Nathan moments. Such as her trying to seduce him. LOL.

Vote

Comment

Share

~Ivy