Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Wow, you look hot!" said Leah.

The girls had called in for a sleepover so they could transform me. After I had agreed on seducing Nathan, they were all giddy and excited to dress me up for school. Me being the wonderful person that I am, once again agreed to their malicious plans.

"Yeah, well, I feel weird..."

"Nonsense!" said June.

"You guys do know that we're going to school, not a party..." hopefully they got the message, and quickly gave me something else to wear.

I literally looked like Savannah. Who is she, you may ask? Well that's the schools slut. One thing for sure, was that I did not, and I repeat did NOT want to go to school in a very short dress.

"Well, now that you say that..." said Kate, bringing her hand up to her chin and making it seem like if she was deep in thought.

Finally Rachel decided to speak up, "I agree, she does look like a tramp"

How nice.

The girls giggled and started to rummage into my closet once again.

"Ooo, what about this?" asked June.

"Wait! What if I just dress normal, we don't want Nathan suspecting anything do we?" I asked.

"That's true Adrielle, but we don't want you looking homeless either"

My mouth went agape as soon as those words had left Rachel's mouth.

Well doesn't she love me. Note the sarcasm.

"I suggest a cute sweater!" exclaimed Kate.

At the end, my outfit consisted of a light pink sweater, just as Kate suggested, dark blue jeans, a some nude colored flats. My hair was left in natural waves with a light pink bow that kept two strands of my hair together, and lastly my makeup only consisted of mascara and lip gloss.

"Now this is better" i said while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Good, now let's go!" said June.

♡♡♡

Our ride to school was nothing but silent. The girls thought it would be fun and turn the music up all the way. Not that I minded.

Nothing is better than listening to Justin Timberlake in the morning. His voice is just that damn sexy!

Once we arrived to school, we all got off Leah's Volkswagen. How we managed to all fit in there, well i don't even know the answer to that.

"Okay, so now we have to look for Nathan"

Just as June said that, no other than Nathan appeared. But making out with Savannah.

"I can't believe you guys are making me seduce that thing" I said, and making damn sure they saw my face of pure disgust.

Nathan caught me staring, and what was even more awkward was that he was STILL making out with Savannah.

Trust me, I really tried to look away, but there was something, I just can't place my finger on it, that I couldn't.

Thankfully, Leah interrrupted the awkward stare down, if I do say so myself, and we all headed inside the school.

Once we had reached our lockers, we all went seperate ways, for none of us had any classes together. Not in the morning classes though.

My first period class was AP Biology. And, oh how i hated that class!