Special Chapter (Aleyna and Liam)

Special Chapter 

Aleyna's POV

♪♫♪♫♪♫ 

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go

Keep you on my arm girl you’d never be alone

I can be a gentleman, anything you want

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go

♪♫♪♫♪

I'm sleepy -o-

i had to stay up super late last night because of our exams. It is exam week and first exam will be Filipino. We only have one subject where we are taught in Filipino language and it is hard. I don't really understand the lesson. I never learned the language. Though I live in the Philippines and all the people around can understand it. No one dared to teach me so I'm asking Liam about what this and that means. I'm such a trouble -U-

And Kuya Nate promised to take me out on saturday, he even said I could take Liam. Ang of course, I asked him to take Ate Beary. I miss her so much, and Ate Anya and Mommy Elle, too. I miss them. It's been a couple of weeks since I met them again. 

 "Yaya, where is Kuya?" I asked my yaya. Kuya Nate is always downstairs when I wake up but he's not today. I wonder, why?

"He already left for school. He mentioned a meeting for an interschool quiz bee"

"Oh! I'm sure he'll top that quiz bee. He's so good in eveything. And he's my kuya" I'm super proud of my brother. 

I readied myself for school and waited for our driver. I'm excited to see Liam. 

We're going out on saturday. 

LOL. My heart flutters at the thought. I feel like i'm grown.I can't wait to be a lady! Yay!~ Date with Liam :"> I know, it's with Kuya Nate and Ate Beary. That makes it a double date. I saw it on TV. That is how they call it. 

I hope he doesn't have any other plans for saturday. 

I can't help but smile whenever I see my bracelet. This was given to me by Liam. Am I obvious? I have a crush on my best friend >/////< 

Like, who wouldn't? 

He has white skin complexion, brown hair, long curly eyelashes, brown eyes, cute pair of ears, small but pointed nose, and pink lips!Like Kuya Nate, girls drool over him, too. And they hate me because I am his best friend.

I still remember when Nikki pulled my hair because Liam bought me souvenirs when he came home from Bahamas. I told Kuya Nate about that and he said, I should not talk to Nikki anymore because she's always hurting me. Teacher said, we should be friends but she said she doesn't like me because I'm flirting Liam. Seriously, I don't even know what flirting means that time. And because of her, I knew what that means and Kuya told me that's bad. 

Yeah. I called one of his girlfriends, a flirt when I caught them on a restaurant. I hate flirts. I mean, they don't have descency. Gosh. And they call themselves a girl. They are a shame to womanhood. 

Look to the left.

Look to the right.

Look upward.

Look downward.

Repeat the process. 

WHERE.IS.HE?