Chapter 11

It was a normal afternoon, Ash lies down beside Ruby, his massive frame giving away thunderous snores. Ruby leaned down on his side, it was nice to have her friend back.

The skies were a big blue and the clouds like the white on the bony platings of a Grimm, Ruby smiled.

Slowly, and slowly, Ash started to morph back into human form, his aura seemed to have done so, converting his grassy kilt (he apparently also tried to make an assault vest out of grass and others) into his old human clothing, excluding his signature cap.

Ruby only noticed Ash's transformation when she realized that what she was leaning on had lost bulk. She looked over to see a boy, about her age, with spiky dark Raven hair and lightning bolt cheeks.

Now she got to see Ash's true form, his human form.

Ruby blushes at sight.

"He's....Kinda cute"

Ash snored, in a messy sleeping position like always.

"Scratch that, he's adorable"

Ruby giggles as Ash snored.

Ruby's right hand slowly rested on Ash's forehead, she started to softly stroke his hair, Ash continued to snore as Ruby could only smile.

Ash remained asleep, and Ruby smiled.

That was, until a large wasp came into view, it had yellow and black markings, a large serrated stinger as well.

It was no bumblebee, and was something any RWBY fan would want to stay away from.

And then, out of the water a massive hippopotamus with gems for teeth arrived, it was large, it's toes were gems as well, while it's skin was one big black.

They weren't Grimm, they didn't look like them, something was up.

"Ash.." Ruby shook the Kantonese, "Ash!?!?"

Ash woke up, and the Wasp summoned multiple barbs, to which it fired against them.

Ruby picked Ash up and speedily dodged them, luckily Ruby had the crescent rose with her, she ran to it, grabbed it and ran to fight.

Ash got a headache after the sudden wake up call.

She lunges so fast at the wasp, but forgot about the hippo.

The humongous hippo blocked the way and tanked the shot, it's tough skin not even gaining a scratch, it opened its jaws, catapulting Ruby to the Wasp, to which the Wasp catches and throws her into the water.

Ash shook his head, and turned into a Tyrantrum, and roared.

Ash charged up a blue flame, and fires an ever so compelling dragon breath.

The Wasp shone a light, and the sun started to shine down scorching rays.

"Is he using...Sunny day!?" Ash thinks.

The hippo opened its colossal jaws, and fired a massive beam of light.

"Solar Beam!?!?" Ash thought, as the beam blasted through the dragon breath and struck Ash hard, knocking him out.

Ruby quickly swam back, but was all soggy at this point. The hippo tackles her back into the water.

Ash started to grow a blue light, but the Wasp glowed a yellow light, and out came some sort of ball.

The wasp transformed into a yellow haired boy

The yellow haired boy pressed the ball's red button, and threw it at Ash, it transformed into a net.

The net entangled Ash, preventing his unconscious escape to safety.

"Special Aura net, perfect against people who over rely on aura, instantly kills those with death related semblances" the yellow boy smirks.

The yellow haired boy looked behind, and saw that the hippo was swimming into the water, towards Ruby.

"Cardin! Leave her! I have the sucker!" yells the yellow haired boy.

The hippo goes back to land, and transforms into Cardin Winchester, the ginger bully to which everyone hated.

"Whatever Jaune" was Cardin's words as he picked Ash up.

Jaune transformed into a large bird with silvery feathers. Carrying Cardin who held Ash, they flew away.

Ruby on the other hand, was left far too tired, with adrenaline rushing through her as she tried to stay up in the water, she failed to stop the ambush.

----

Dun! Dun! Dun! Plot Twist!

Sorry about the big absence, school, roleplays, and sheer laziness.

Sorry it isn't very long either, but at least we've got something going.