Chapter 9

In a form of a houndoom, Ash ran around the forest, his fellow beowolves running behind him.

5 weeks had past when Ash had realized his mysterious power, the ability of turning into a pokemon of choosing.

Well, limited pokemon, but anyway, back into question... Ash, in the form of a houndoom, runs through the forest.

the forest was thick and there was smoke in the distance, Ash could hear the still innocent birds to the big nevermores in the sky.

Then, Ash stopped, he felt something, something of...weird embodiment.

Ash crawled underneath the bush, but it was no use, the fallen branches kept cracking, stealth was hard..

He crawled on the ground of small branches and stones, and saw an chestnut haired,  boy wearing grey armor. A weird looking mace by his side.

Ash decided not to look further, and ran away, his beowolves followed him.

Later on, Ash ends up in the small community made by his fellow grimm companion, the grimm had learned how to make constructs and furniture, clothing and..humanity..

Ash, still in houndoom form, looks to see what they are doing, it seems that the grimm are still on their duties of building, enhancing, augmenting, heading for a stronger, bigger community.

a nevermore flew in the sky, Ash transforms into a skarmory and flies by it's side.

the air felt cool and nice, Ash looks down below, only to see a massive log headed straight towards him, Ash gets knocked out of the sky by the log fired with such momentum.

Ash fell a thousand feet in the air, he quickly turns into a gliscor to use some sort of kite movement, safely changing his position and direction.

Ash glided down on the ground, he turns into a rapidash.

he looks to see a massive, maroon furred creature in the distance, Ash charges at it, thinking this might be the creature responsible.

Ash fails to realize there was a chasm between them, and falls in, however, Ash turns into a bulbuasaur and uses vine whip to latch on.

The creature grabs the vines with Ash in it's mercy, he wraps Ash in his own vines before dropping him down the deep chasm.

Ash fell thousands of feet down, only to realize, he could've just turned into a flying type pokemon, so he does, he transforms into a swellow, and flies back up.

the moment Ash flies out, the beast was gone. 

Ash turns into a gogoat, and trots around, searching for the beast, but to no avail.

Just what was that creature? Or maybe..who?

-------------

I am terribly sorry for such a long break, I'm swamped here.