Chapter 15

Ash wakes up, without any explanation, back in the emerald forest, that was it, he had no explanation whatsoever on how he got there, all there is is that he woke up there, he didn't know how and he didn't know when, what? The black haired boy looked around him to see the beowolves, who were wearing their vegetation based clothing, sleeping beside him, they were back in their small little community. Ash slowly got up, the bath of the dawn's chill pressing down upon him, sending shivers down his spine. Ash got up, he was.. naked, well, 5/6ths, he was wearing his boxers.

Great, he's lost his clothing, the aura doesn't generate new clothes, it just stores the clothes in a small inventory whenever Ash transforms, and now without them, Ash was in nothing but boxers, this was a problem, whatever he did or whatever happened, he needs to either get his old clothing back, or just have the Grimm make him some newer ones, or perhaps he could ask Ruby? She may be of assistance, decent at least, a simple shirt and shorts won't hurt at all. Ash walked, the soles of his feet touching stone the moment he steps forward.

"Argh!" Ash said in pain, he was barefoot, wearing neither shoes nor socks, Ash puts his feet back down on the ground as he rubs his zig zag cheeks, his hair an obvious mess as usual as he wipes the drool of his face, he walks again, much more careful this time, as he walks to a log. He couldn't feel his powers, they felt so numb, in fact, besides pain and chill, everything else felt numb, or in this case could not be felt at all. The fifteen year old boy sat down on a log as he groaned.

How did he get here? Is this a dream? Was the whole fight a dream? He didn't get it, he tries to feel his hand by opening and closing it, only to realize something, his eyes widen in shock and fear as he trembled, he looked at his hands as he felt his heart beat like the belly drum of a Hariyama, Ash breathed heavily, his hands have.. have.. have.. they've, they have, what was it? Ash looked all over him, it was growing, looking back at the hand, his hand had grown pitch black fur. Ash could have let out a scream right now.

His hand looks like a beowolf's paw, his nails were no longer visible, replaced with flesh, moved to within to become retractable claws. A small flat amount of bony plating was on the back of his hand as Ash stood up, he tried to slide it off, but it was no use, this was growing on him, what was happening to him!? Ash touched his face as he ran on his bare feet to a nearby river, not minding the stones he stepped on. He ran past many trees and dirty, slippery soil, even slipping on mud and tripping on large roots as he made his way.

Ash looked at his reflection, his eyes were now a bloodshot red, the sight of pupils gone, his eyes were now just orbs of a solid blood red. At the side of his face, some fur started to grow, he watched as a small thin line of black fur grew on the side of his neck. Ash was scared for once, he was changing, he needed to do something about this, he had to or else. Ash washed off the dirt from him before he shook himself dry and ran off back to the Grimm community.

Along the way back, he felt a slight amount of pain generating near his ass, like it was poking out his flesh, Ash felt like his boxers were getting in the way of it, and pulls it down a tad bit, only to feel that he had now just grown a tail, a bushy beowolf tail, Ash screamed as he was in a crisis, he was becoming a grimm! He felt the auras he once had slowly dissipate as he breathed, he started to walk back to the grimm.

Ash felt a pain in his mouth as his teeth gritted and then sharpened, his tongue had thickened as the fur on him continued to grow speedily. He felt bony protrusions and plating on his body, on his back, up his chest a bit, his abdominal area. Ash stumbled towards the grimm, who were now awake, as they saw him now in a new light. As truly one of them, Ash yelped in pain as the grimm surrounded him, he surged with aura as he continued to morph into what was to become of him. Ash breathed heavily as he felt like just giving in to what this...Metamorphosis had to offer. Ash felt the nudges of his companions as they lay by his side, slowly becoming one of them.

Ash's pharynx felt raspy as his fur grew on his nape, hair grew on his body, Ash let out growls of savagery as the grimm covered him and allowed him to transform knowing he had their support, because why wouldn't they? Ash's eyes closed as he felt himself enlarge, and his heart beated strong. Ash felt like kissing his life goodbye as he slowly morphed into one of them.

Soon enough, Ash had fallen asleep, and his aura which surged for one last starbright dies out, on the ground surrounded by grimm Ash lay, his life had been tethered with by fate, by destiny perhaps, as he felt a void within his soul as nothing called out to him. Ash continued to sleep before waking up some time later, during the afternoon.

Ash scratched his head as he saw that he had fully transformed into what he was to become. He ran back to the river as fast as he could as he looked at his reflection, he saw that he had not become a beowolf like creature, no, instead, his tail was long and had a tuft at the end, he rocked bony platings and had some sort of mane around his head and neck, more of some sort of lion.

Ash's mind pondered over what he should do next.