Chapter 13

Ash was locked away in this massive chamber, his powers were far too suppressed to continue, his abilities were restrained as he was in the disturbingly white room, Ash wasn't chained, he wasn't beaten, he was just locked there in the room, he was just locked in, no windows, no doors, no nothing. He couldn't see the tiles, he couldn't see anything but white, he started to walk, he tried to reach out for a wall, but he couldn't touch anything, what was this?

He'd soon regret that as everything shatters and he was suddenly in a destroyed, flaming city, Xatus flew in the sky with fleeing Golbats as every building proceeded to crumble, Ash started to run, where was he? why was he here? how did he reach this place? it was a mystery that if not for the adrenaline that is filling him right now, would drive him mad. Ash didn't know what to expect, Arcanines, Rapidashes and Dodrios were all running past him, the opposite direction, there was nothing but chaos left, right, behind and ahead as Ash couldn't stop running, what was after him or what was after the fellow pokemon? What could have caused this much... dread? this much... fear

Ash ran, to the point where no Salamence or PIdgeot were in the sky, no clouds, just smoke, no fleeing pokemon in sight is whatever shape of form, Ash continued to run towards the fray, the empty soulless fray. No one was there, no one he knew, no one he did not know, so why is he running towards the danger? I'll tell you why, for answers, Ash's senses tell him to search for evidence, for a source, a need to know the roots. But why? Ash had never acted like this, so why now? perhaps it was the transmutation abilities.

Ash didn't tire out as he saw nothing, nothing but fire and the darkness of smoke and the dullness of rubble, Ash saw destroyed buildings amongst other structures, and Ash started to slow down, maybe he should go back, he should walk back, any more steps and he might get killed, and no one will see him again until after this was all over, perhaps Ash needed to find a way out of this sickly place in some sort of much safer fashion, he was much deeper in the city already, he doesn't even know what city he's in right now.

Ash started to then feel the weird eerie feeling oozing in the air, what was it? mystery? the call of the void? a steadfast feel to a mental driving route? the thrill perhaps? no, it was courage, no, not Ash's courage, but rather the trail of courage, it had spread in the air after the attack, something was hunting it down, loud stomps could be heard, and soon, a large shadowy figure resembling a human being shows, there was a large stitched smile with a glow inside as it reached out it's hand to grab Ash, Ash ran away from it, but he gets caught. And the beast slowly drops Ash into its mouth.....

And then Ash woke up.

"ah, you're awake, sorry about the bad dreams, that's what the toxin does" says a deep rather scary professor like voice, Ash was in a room, restrained, there was a man, fixing chemicals, he had a large syringe in his hand as he puts it down and then turns to Ash. The man had a barber's cut, a beard, and his eyes were hidden behind round, red-rimmed black shades. The man had sideburns too. The man walks to Ash, he had a lab coat on as he stops right in front of Ash's face.

"Get ready to fight" smiles the man as Ash is unrestrained but also dropped under a trap door, Ash is dropped straight into the water, Ash quickly recovers, he sees that he was in some sort of sewer system, but the water was rather clean, no time, Ash turns into a Gyarados and swims to one of the many ways he could choose from, he tries to find a way to escape, it was far too obvious on why. Ash tries to find a decent way out, until he's suddenly struck by a large bolt of lightning.

A Luxray had struck him down, Ash reverted back into human form before transforming into a large Excadrill, the Luxray turns into a Swampert and proceeds to wash him down with Hydro Pump. Ash had to find a quick way out, choosing to flee, this may be what the man meant by be ready to fight, as Ash had turned into an Empoleon and slid away. But the opponent was close behind as it had turned into an Arcanine and followed him, biting his fin with a thunder fang. Ash retaliated with a powerful bubble beam.

Ash, in Empoleon form, fired a massive Hydro Cannon, to which the opponent becomes a Poliwrath and fully absorbs the attack, converting it into HP. The Poliwrath proceeds to use Seismic Toss, but Ash breaks free and uses peck of all attacks. Ash switches into a Manectric, and fires a discharge which shocks the Poliwrath, Poliwrath then turns into a Gliscor, and flies towards him. Ash turns into a Blastoise, but the moment he finishes transformation he gets a straight X-scissor to the face. Ash fires Hydro Cannon again, knocking the Gliscor away, all the way to the other side of the weird passageway they were in.

Ash proceeded to become a Dodrio and run away in hopes of finding a way out. Ash starts to wander, trying to find a good exit, but to no avail, he wasted his time and the time was far more than enough for his opponent to recover as his opponent descended from above later on in the form of a Braviary an took him down. Ash transforms into a Charizard, but his enemy becomes an Alolan Golem, and electrifies him, before knocking Ash out with a powerful stone edge. The opponent had won the bout and Ash's free ticket out of there by losing didn't work as the area nullified it.

His opponent reverts back into his blonde self, Jaune Arc.

----------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!