Chapter 14

Guys, expect much longer delays between chapters, okay, school is one serious threat on time to make stuff and I have other stories as well as foes to face.

Anyways, for this chapter it's just filler.
-------------

Jaune wakes up, his eyes groggy, his muscles tense and his right hand feeling blurry. Jaune shakes his hand, opening and closing it, he hated it when this happened.

He was in his dorm room, completely unknown to him of his evil deeds, he gets up from his bed, and slowly walks off.

The first thing he did was shower, he was the type of person who showers before he eats. You know, to jolt himself awake in order for him to eat more, a hot or cold shower would do just the trick.

The blond walks into the showers of his darned premises, clothes off and no one was around, he started to take a shower, upon turning it, first thing he got was hot, scalding water. It was obvious Pyrrha was here.

Seriously, a woman is a mysterious creature, more mysterious and wondrous than any he could turn into, stranger as well, what kind of animal with no actual defense against hot water uses such painful temperature for a daily basis? Are female human perhaps.. not human? Considering they're rather hard to understand and keep sending subliminal messages in their already hard to decode puzzles called words, it'd make sense.

After sending the water to a freezing yet reasonable cold, like all men want, he begins to wash himself. Slicking his hair back as his fingers slid through the thin keratin built fibers. There was no steam, only chills, the cold liquid splashed itself, striking upon Jaune's frame, before descending down to his abs.

Ever since getting turned into a sleeper agent, he (while in agent mode) went under immense rigorous training, turning him into a ripped machine, he wasn't huge like Cardin, but he was ripped as in the skin around his muscles were limited to his muscles. Like seriously. Built like some sort of endurance runner, a marathoner, but muscular indeed.

Team RWBY and NPR had noticed this as well. They indeed were surprised, but not as surprised as him, he was happy to even have this gift, and by gift, he means he doesn't know what he's been doing.

After running the soap over his body, the shampoo on his hair, and just flooding them off the shell of his system, he turns off the shower and walks out, grabbing a towel in order to dry off.

-Timeskip-

6 PM, Jaune was sent back into agent mode, losing consciousness and regaining a new one, one for the mysterious order, as usual.

As Agent 32, he walked beside his partner, Agent 33, who you already know who is.

They had a much newer mission this time, of course, what could it be this time?

Well, it involves the White Fang, the White Fang had used their best infiltration forces to steal some of their organization's precious classified material.

Classified material is classified, even for you, reader.

"I'll take the center to distract them, you infiltrate and recover alongside the agents" says Cardin, Jayne simply nods as they went they separate.

Cardin transforms into a large armored boar, brown fur, bloodshot eyes that looked like they were on fire, a tail which looked crooked before pointing, straight up, two rows of large tusks.

As for Jaune, he transforms into a bee and flies through the vents.

As Cardin began to make the destructive diversion, Jaune made his way inside, finding and opening safer spaces for the other agents to get through, they easily find the stash.

The agents they worked with started to collect the materials, attaching teleporters to the crates, sending them back to base, while Jaune turns into a serpent and guards them.

Of course, things wouldn't go so easily, there was always a mosquito amongst the flies. Today was no different as Adam Taurus, the leader of this criminal organization of human cruelty, appears.

Adam made quick work of the agents, as expected.

"Giant serpent, you're a snake faunus' wet dream" says Adam, ready to start slashing again.

"I ain't hear to fight you you sack of bullshit" says Jaune, developing vocal cords for his snake form.

Suddenly, a large humanoid rhinoceros rams straight into Adam, sending the bull faunus all the way through a steel wall.

"But I am!" says Cardin, giving out a hearty laugh.

"33, the crates are all back to base, let's bail quickly" says Jaune.

"Umm, yeah, no, the Atlesian Mechs are here, you take care of them, Bullshit is mine" says Cardin, the moment he ended his sentence was the moment the mechs started to arrive.

Jaune quickly reverts back to human form, and then sprouts four spider legs from his back, he shot spider webbing from his wrists to trap Adam before leaping off to face the mechs.

Cardin snorted as he charged towards the trapped Adam.

Jaune on the other hand, dodged the incoming bullet fire, he quickly turns into a being of pure electromagnetic pulses.

Jaune uses his powers to shut down the enemy mechs with utmost ease. This was easy, far too easy.

"There's not much challenge, this is all too easy" says Jaune. He warps back to base, leaving Cardin to walk back on his own.

-Timeskip-

Ren sat down tired, just another day of supervising the ever so destructive, spastic and obnoxious Nora Valkyrie.

He sees Jaune pass by, Ren smiles as he calls out, "hey man, where've you been?"

"Just out" says Jaune, "I don't remember much" was his reason, as his head stinged and he made his way to bed.

"Of course.." Ren muttered as he saw the blond walk away, Ren smirked as his his eyes became that of a reptile's and he sprouted fangs.

"Of coursssssssssssse" Ren hisses, a forked tongue for extra effect.

Agent 48 is now active. Very, very active.