Bridge #1

Ash with a harem....

Not bad, not bad at all, I can see it happening.

Obviously Ruby is in the harem, I'd put in Weiss for it to make sense, I don't know about Blake and Yang.

I'm not putting Velvet into the harem, because it's too damn obvious (also, since Cardin is one of the serious threats in this story, we can't really put Velvet in the harem, because no Cardin to bully Velvet means no chance for Ash to interfere, thus no addition, just keeping it real)

So is anyone okay with the harem idea? if you are, feel free to add (you only get to add three)

Sorry about the lack of words in chapters, busy with school, soon I'll be back in action again, so for now, here's a small "bridge" onto the next chapter.

-----------------

Jaune and Cardin were in a large secluded base, Ash was in a capsule, some sort of massive experimentation capsule.

As Ash was being checked upon the many anonymous scientists, a large man seems walked towards the two.

"Sir, the capture was a success" says Jaune, Cardin nods as the large man smirks.

"good job agents 32 and 33" the man, with long black hair smirks as he turns around and walks away.

"as for your next assignment, I need you two to... well... get me a certain man the both of you know really well" the man smirks.

"who is it sir" asks Jaune, wondering who the next target is

"Ozpin, professor Ozpin, bring him to me" says the man as he starts walking away.

"terminate or kidnap?" asks Jaune, again, Cardin wasn't really talking.

"bring him to me, if the both of you manage to get him back alive, you'll get your rewards" and with that, the man was gone.

"alright, agent 32" says one man, inside a containment suit.

Jaune replied by turning into Magmortar

"agent 33"

Cardin tranformed into a Tyranitar

"good, no malfunctions or issues, you are clear, commence mission, deadline in within 96 hours" says the man in the suit, he walks away.

Jaune transformed into a Braviary, Cardin into a Honchcrow, and they fly off.