Chapter 30

Hello everybody! And welcome to the last chapter! A very sad chapter! But a very exciting chapter at the same time! And you will see why, and I know that you've been waiting for awhile for this. So I'm not going to drag on to much, except that I would like to dedicate this chapter to BandittaVachanukroh! She is a new follower! Yay! Love you BandittaVachanukroh! Love you guys! Enjoy the last chapter! Or is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

I walked towards the Guild, wrapping my cloak around my body a bit more as I made my way inside. I looked and saw that there was no one in the Main Hall that was awake. I walked to the infirmary and opened the door a little and peeked inside. I saw everyone was asleep and walked in closing the door behind me.

"Luce?" Someone asked and I turned to see that Natsu was awake.

"Hey Natsu." I said and walked over to him, sitting down in the chair next to him. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." He said, eyeing my cloak. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, glad that you guys are okay." I said looking around the room at everyone sleeping. It was then quiet for a minutes. "You should probably get some sleep too." I told Natsu.

"Will you stay?" He asked. And I had a feeling he wasn't talking about for the night. But I nodded anyway and he closed his eyes. I reached up and moved his hair out of his eyes. After a few more minutes, I heard a light snore coming him. I closed my eyes as tears fell silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip: An Hour

'Lucy, it's time.'

Kenia said in my head, and I woke up. I opened my eyes, and saw that I had fallen asleep next to Natsu. I sat up in my chair, and took a deep breath. I stood up and walked over to Levy, and placed and rectangular shaped package on her side table for her to find when she woke up. I then walked back over to Natsu and placed a small box on his table, and walked over to the door.

"Lucy." Someone said and I froze. I slowly turned to see that it had been Natsu. And he was still asleep, as he turned his head back and forth. He was having a bad dream. "Lucy, please  . . . . . . . don't leave me." He whispered. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his cheek, slightly petting his face until he calmed down. I then leaned down and place a kiss on his cheek. And I walked to the door, not looking back as I closed the door.

'I'm sorry.'

Kenia told me.

'Don't be, this was my choice.'

I told her. I took off my cloak and hid it in a corner behind the bar counter, also placing a letter on top of it. Then I walked towards the Guild door and closed it once I was outside. I pulled two things out of my pocket and looked at them, It was two necklaces. One was a gold star, and the other was a gold crescent moon. I put them both around my neck and I started walking towards the trees. I broke out into a sprint as I started crying harder than I ever had. When I was half way there, I bent down and turned into a wolf an ran into the trees. Running as fast as I could, I heard a sound and looked to my right. It was Loke, Aries, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Cancer. Then on my left I saw Gemini, Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo, and Sagittarius. My pack was running with me, one last time.

'Good- bye Lucy.'

Kenia said. And the last thing I saw was a bright white light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

I opened my eyes, and looked around I was in the infirmary with everyone else. I sat up and looked to see that everyone was already up. And was staring at Levy. I looked and saw that she was holding a book, and was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Everyone turned to look at me, but no one said anything. "What is it?" I asked Levy, looking at the book.

"It's Lucy's book." She said, trying to stop herself from crying. "She finished it."

"Then why are you crying?" I asked her. Nobody said anything, and then it hit me.

"She left you something too." Mira said, pointing at my bed side table. I looked and there was a little box. I picked it up and opened it. Inside there was a little gold sun charm, attached to a small chain. I picked it up and put it on, it felt like there was still something in the box. I moved the tissue paper out of the way and there was Lucy's pouch. I picked it up and opened it, inside were all of her keys. But something was off, all of the gold keys were dull, and looked as if they were starting to rust.

"No way." I said and jumped out of my bed and walked out of the infirmary.

"Natsu!" Erza said as she and everyone followed me. Once I was out of the infirmary everyone that was already here looked at me as I started walking towards the door, but before I got there my nose caught something. I looked over at the bar, and started walking towards it.

"Natsu?" Juvia asked as I stepped behind the bar and walked over to the corner. I kneeled down and picked up an envelope, that was laying on top of a piece of cloth. I picked up the letter and handed it to Erza. She opened it as I grabbed the cloth and lifted it to see that it was Lucy's cloak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody (Focusing on something else, while Erza reads the letter.)

(Erza's words will look like this.)

Movement in the trees caught the attention of a little Blue Jay as it went hunting for it's morning meal.

"Everyone in Fairy Tail. I'm sorry that you had to find out like this."

The Blue Jay hopped from it's branch and flew over to a tree that was closer to the movement that it had heard. In between the branches it was able to see something that looked yellow moving in the direction of the cliff.

"I am leaving, and wont be coming back. When I fought the Natives for the last time, I was told that the voice that I was hearing inside my head, wasn't a different side of me. But a different soul entirely."

The bird flew up above the trees and flew over the yellow movement, trying to see what it was that had caught its attention, and continued to follow it.

"And when I was fighting the Natives, by myself while trying to keep the other soul at bay, I wasn't strong enough. And so I made a deal with the soul. That if it helped me save the one's I love, that it could have full control. And it took it."

Finally the yellow color broke through the trees and the bird could now see that it was an extremely large wolf. The Blue Jay flew down off the tree and towards the wolf, chirping in amazement of it's size. The wolf turned its head at the chirping and watched it fly over the edge of the cliff and down to the town that was below it.

"So now that I have moved on, to give someone else a chance to live. I want you to know that it was a honor to get the chance to meet and fight with all of you. I hope I will get another chance to do the same in my next life. Forever with love, Lucy Heartfilia."

There was a sound coming from behind the blonde wolf but it didn't turn to look at the noise. The blonde wolf followed the bird and walked to the edge of the cliff, and looked out over the town of Magnolia. A few moments later she was accompanied by ten other wolves that stood behind her. The blonde wolf turned to the wolves that were patiently waiting for her, and she looked at her pack with gold eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy Shit! We did it! Finally! It took so long to write this one! But you know what? It's not over yet! I'll put up another part to explain. And I'll see you then!