Chapter 18

Hello! And I'm just going to say I'm sorry that it has taken me a while to update! I got busy with things for the holidays. And I was going to try and update on Christmas, just to say Merry Christmas, but I wasn't allowed to step foot in my room without permission, so. . . . . . that didn't happen. But I'm going to say it anyway! Merry late Christmas! I hope you guys had a good time, and that you got everything you wanted! And sorry that this chapter is really short, it just ended up being that way. So, I'm going to move on and dedicate this bitch! I would like to dedicate this chapter to estefany69yes! She is a new follower! Yeah! Love you estefany69yes! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

I walked towards the Guild at a somewhat slow speed, not really wanting to go back. But with the sky slowly getting darker and knowing that I wasn't going to be in control, I knew that I had no other choice. I walked into Fairy Tail, and started making my way towards the basement.

"Lucy!" I heard from off to the side. I looked and saw Natsu, Happy, Mira, Juvia, Gajeel, Gray, and Erza were sitting at the bar.

"Hey guys." I said as they ran over.

"Where have you been?" Happy asked as he hugged my chest.

"I just went out for a walk." I said.

"Well, your cutting it a little close don't you think?" Gray asked as everyone looked outside, to see the sun setting. I then started speed walking towards the basement.

"Is everything alright?" Juvia asked as they followed me down the stairs.

"Yeah, just making sure everyone is going to be safe tonight." I said and walked towards the cage.

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.

"I'm not going to be in control tonight." I said and closed the cage door, with me inside.

"How do you know?" Gajeel asked.

"I talked to my wolf side." I answered.

"You talked to your wolf side?" Natsu asked, and I nodded.

"What are you buddy buddy now?" Gray asked.

"No, I just talked to my other self." I said as I shrugged a little.

"Your other self?" Mira asked. "Lucy are you excepting it?"

"No, it's just that when we talked it explained somethings a bit more." I said.

"Like?" Erza asked.

"Like-." I went to answer, but pain shot up my spine and I fell to my knees.

"Lucy!" Natsu said and got closer to the cage.

"We're going to have to continue this in the morning." I said. "Please leave, I don't want you to see this."

"Alright, but we're talking about this first thing in the morning." Erza said and everyone went upstairs. I screamed silently as my body changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

We walked up the stairs but I could still hear her screaming a little. I took a deep breath and walked over to the bar.

"What do you think they talked about?" Juvia asked, as she and everyone took a seat and Mira went behind the bar.

"I don't know, but we're going to find out in the morning." Erza said, as she sat next to me.

"None of you are going to last long enough to find out." Someone said and everyone turned their heads to look at the door and saw Ethan along with the rest of the Natives. Everyone jumped from their seats and got ready for a fight. "Unless of course, you hand over the girl."

"Not gonna happen." I said.

"Well then, prepare to die." Ethan said and they turned into wolves. Everyone backed up a little as they stepped forwards.

"Sorry to tell you." I said, and lit my fists on fire. "But that's not happening either."