Chapter 3

Hey guys!!! Soooooo sorry that I have taken so long to upload this chapter!!! I had a hard time writing this one! The fight scene in this chapter, took waaaaaaay longer than I wanted it to, and then I got busy with school, and then getting ready for Thanksgiving. . . . . . . . which what did you guys do for Thanksgiving??? I'd like to know! Tell meeeeeee!!! By the way, sorry I didn't get to upload this before Thabksgiving, I know I'm a horrible writer! Anyway, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Bookworm101Forever! She is my 200th follower!!!!! I'm so happy! I went from 100 to 200 in just a little over 2 months. And it's awesome! So thank you so much Bookworm101Forever! And I love you Bookworm101Forever! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

"Open, Gate of the Maiden! Gate of the Lion! Virgo! Leo!" Lucy yelled and Loke and Virgo appeared next to her.

"Looking lovely as ever Lucy." Loke said as he fixed the cufflink on his sleeve.

"Punishment time, Princess?" Virgo asked.

"Just for them Virgo." Lucy said pointing at the pack of wolves.

"Ready?" Erza asked as she equipped into her Heaven Wheel armor with two blades in her hands along with multiple blades surrounding her, Gray took his shirt off, Natsu lit his fists on fire, and Lucy grabbed her whip and whipped it forwards so that it made the air around it snap. The wolves stopped destroying everything around them and lined up on the other end of the street.

"Ready!" We all yelled.

"Lets go!" Natsu yelled, and we took off, as did the wolves. Loke ran ahead of us and Virgo dug a hole and went underground.

"Regulus Impact!" Loke yelled and slammed his fist into the ground, throwing the three smallest wolves into the air.

"Dance my blades." Erza said, and the swords that surrounded her started spinning around her. "Circle Sword!" Erza yelled and her swords shot towards the wolves that were flung into the air.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray said and ice shot from his magic circle, and was about to hit the orange and black wolf. The ice shards hit the orange wolf, slightly wounding it, and when they almost hit the black wolf, but it became a shadow on the ground and dodged all of the ice.

"Fire Dragon: Roar!" Natsu yelled and his flames raced towards the wolves and hit them head on. When the smoke cleared all of the wolves were running out of the smoke, with their fur burned and it started growing back as the skin underneath it healed.

"What?" Natsu said as the wolves went to attack him. They were to close for him to defend himself, and all he could do was warch as the largest wolf came in from his left and the others came in on his right. But as the leader was about to bite down on Natsu, a whip wrapped around the large black wolf's muzzle shutting it's mouth and Lucy pulled with all her might. Which was enough to pull it in front of the others, and they all ran into their leader.

"Thanks Luce!" Natsu yelled. "Fire Dragon: Wing Attack!" Natsu yelled and his attack hit down hard on the dog pile. They then got up and stood in a circle, with their asses together. Then all of a sudden Virgo popped out of the ground.