Chapter 8

Hilo! Okay, so guys this is a seriously long chapter! Like I don't usually do this long of chapter in the beginning of the book! So I hope you guys fucking like it! Andyway, I don't have much else to say, so I would like to dedicate this chapter to Lillypillygully! She is a new follower! Yay! Anyway, so because this is such a long chapter, I will let you get on with it! Love you Lillypillygully! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

I opened my eyes, as the sun shines brightly and I looked around. I was in my room, on the floor.

"Natsu!" I yelled, as I sat up.

"Hmm?" He groaned into my pillow, as he laid spread out in my bed.

"You son of a bitch, you pushed me out of bed!" I yelled at him as I started beating him with a pillow.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He said as he tried to block my pillow. "Wait a minute, I-!"

I then shoved the pillow on his face and held it down.

"Lucy, you're so mean." Happy said as he crawled into my open window. He had a few twigs in his fur, and looked exhausted. "You kicked me all the way to Hargeon."

"Keep complaining and I'll do it again!" I yelled, as I pushed harder on the pillow.

"Lucy, why are you trying to kill Natsu?" Happy asked, as he sat at the foot of my bed.

"Because he pushed me out of bed!" I yelled. Natsu then started to shout into the pillow and I moved it. "What?"

"I didn't push you, you fell out of bed!" Natsu yelled as he caught his breath.

"So why didn't you wake me up to get me back in bed?" I asked.

"I tried, but when I did you would start screaming." He said. "And I couldn't get you to wake up."

"Oh." I said. I then just looked at him and then sat on the floor, hugging the pillow to my chest as I leaned against the bed. "Sorry, for trying to kill you."

"Its okay." He said. "But what were you screaming about?"

"I don't know, but . . . . . . ." I started to say but stopped as I thought about it.

"What?" Natsu asked as he crossed his legs on my bed.

"After I woke up from my nightmare and went back to bed, I didn't dream again but I kept feeling the pain of the wolves biting down on my skin." I said. "The worst was on my shoulders."

"I shook your shoulders to try and wake you up." Natsu said.

"So instead of the wolves biting me, it was you." I said. "Wow." I laughed a little.

"What is it Lucy?" Happy asked.

"I didn't think this shake me up as bad as it is." I said, and it was quiet for a little while.

"Well, thats why were going to figure this out." Natsu said, and placed his hand on my shoulder, making me jump a little. "So go get ready ready so that we can get to the Guild." I smiled and nodded.