Chapter 2

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this story, I'm really excited about this one. And my Wife (she's not literally my wife, it's a joke!) is extremely excited! I mean she gets excited about anything and everything. But this one she has helped me a lot out so for with the first couple of chapters, and I just keep bugging her. Sorry! And lovie you! Anyway, I would also like to dedicate this chapter to Hikaru2000! This is my Wife's wattpad, even though she barely uses it. But whatever! Anyway, love you babe! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

"I'm dying." Natsu whined with his head in my lap, as we rode the train towards the town that had sent the request.

"You re not dying, idiot!" Gray griped at him, as he and Erza sat across from us and Happy sat next to me as he slept.

"Shut up!" Natsu said and then gagged .

"You're going to die if you throw up on me." I told Natsu.

"The town's not far from Magnolia, we should be there shortly." Erza said. Not long after that we arrived to the town.

"I'm alive!" Natsu yelled and ran off the train.

"You were never dead." Gray said as he walked out and Erza followed, I laughed and picked Happy up off the seat next to me as he continues to snore in my arms.

"It's still pretty earlier in the day, we could go to the majors office and see if we can get some more information." Erza said and we all agreed. We started walking down a road after a lady gave us directions.

"Do I smell fish?" Happy asked as he started to wake up in my arms. I then looked and saw a small fish market up ahead of us.

"Yeah you do Happy." I told him.

"Can I have some?" He asked me as he tried to stay awake.

"Well we're going to go talk to the major, maybe we can get you some for dinner?" I suggested.

"Okay." He said and cuddled into my arms a bit more, but not going back to sleep. I laughed to myself.

"I wonder why this wolf pack is attacking the town so much." Gray said as we walked down another street and saw a bunch of buildings almost completely destroyed.

"There's no way a wolf pack could do this." Erza said.

"That's what we thought." A voice said from behind us, and we all turned to see a man with brown hair that had started to turn gray, along with a mustache, and he was wearing glasses, that held bright green eyes behind them.

"And you are?" Natsu asked.

"Sorry how rude of me to forget my manors. Jim Fury, I'm the major of this town." He told us. "And from the mark on your arm, I'm going to guess your from Fairy Tail." He said pointing at Natsu's shoulder.

"That's right." Erza said, nodding. "My name is Erza Scarlet, and these are my comrades. Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, and Lucy Heartfilia." She said pointing at each of us. "And the cat is Happy."

"It's nice to meet you." Jim said. "And thank you for coming to help us."

"Well if course we came, it's our job." I said smiling at him. He returned the smile.