Chapter 7

I can't believe I just did that. He's gone. Ricky definitely won't want me now. He was the best thing that happened to me and I just said goodbye. Am I mental. My heart started pounding and my head started spinning I was so confused. It was 12:45 am. I couldn't just say goodbye to him like that. Sharply, I pulled the front door open then shut it sharply. I raced down the street to see Ricky half down the road. I ran and ran till I got near the side of his car. I banged on the window begging him to stop.

He stopped. Ricky slowly rolled down the window with a slightly confused and angry look on his face. Uh oh, he doesn't look happy. Ricky rolled his eyes. "What do u want now? Are you gonna reject me again?" I was puzzled, he was this angry with me. "No I don't want to do that. Never again!" He shook his head and opened his silver car door. I grabbed onto him, not wanting to let go. "I don't want to loose you again." I buried my head into his muscular chest. Gently, Ricky wrapped his arms around me and whispered. "I don't either."

This was the best feeling ever. I was back in his arms without a care in the world. Ricky was loving and caring. I knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. Ricky was the only boy that I've ever been with that cared, was nice, polite and didn't mess me around. He could be my guardian angel, just what I needed. He kissed me goodnight and got back into his car since he had to get back home and so did I. Jogging back to my house, I opened the door.

My heart was pounding once again and butterflies were flying around my tummy madly! I locked the door and went up to my room to get ready for bed. I jumped into my bed and got out my phone. I opened up Twitter and scrolled down Ricky's profile and saw something that made me smile. He tweeted a picture of us. We were sitting down on the picnic blanket hold our sparklers! I loved that picture. Just us two laying in an empty field on a romantic date. I retweeted, favourited and saved the picture.

I then opened Instagram and uploaded the picture with the comment 'love my Ricky'. I locked my iPhone and put it on charge. I pulled the duvet up to my neck and drifted off the sleep...

...It was a Sunday. Great, that means homework day. Slowly, I got out of bed and walked down the stairs to get my breakfast. I poured out my frosties into a bowl and then added my milk. Harshly, I pulled out the draw and got my spoon then I heard a large bang on my front door. I ran towards the door but it was to late, Edward answered it. "Hey, your Vanessa's friend right?" Edward knows who Abi is and hardly any of the other girls at my school know where I live. Who could it be? Uh oh it's Ricky isn't it! How did I not know? Ricky coughed. "Yeah I'm Ricky. You came into the private cinema when I was with Vanessa! Right?" Edward face went all red and had an embarrassed look on his face. "Yeah that was me, sorry about that." Ricky interrupt him quickly.

I peered around the wooden door smiling. "Heyy, what brings you here then?" He brought out his hand from behind his back. Ricky was holding a red rose. I went pink. Stepping closer, Ricky lent in for a kiss on the cheek then whispered. "Don't leave me, I don't want to loose you." I kept on smiling. "What's the rose for then?" Ricky looked at me in the eyes and said. "I want us to be serious, I love you Vanessa and your the best thing that's ever in my whole entire life!" I gave him the biggest hug and he held on to me tight once again.

Omg I have a brilliant idea. Ricky should come round for family dinner but would he want to? Is it not a good idea? Maybe I should ask him to see what he thinks. "I let go of Ricky and looked up since he was taller then me. "Ricky, do you wanna come round tonight for dinner?" He instantly nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I would. What time should I come?" I rested my hands on the top of his shoulders. "5:00?" He hugged me again as said "Yeah that's great!"

He actually wants to come. Wow, this is turning out to be perfect.