Chapter 1

"I love you." He whispered.

I gazed into his gleaming blue eyes, wondering how did this all happen? I replied with a kiss and said "I love you too."

Let me start from the begging. It was the 17th of November. My friend Abi had these wicked back stage passes to this hot new club called SMASH! There was this brand new boy band that were performing there that night called the Rockers. Let me say one thing, they were fit! I'm not even joking.

It was about nine o'clock when we turned up and the Rockers entered the stage topless! The lead singer gave me the cutest smile and winked right at me. I bashed myself through to the front to get a better view of his six-pack. Their music was amazing and the lead singer was just perfect!

Abi and I made our way back stage straight after, just to meet the Rockers. I was so excited to see the lead singer. "Heyy baby girl, come over here and hang with us!" Shouted one of them.

Abi made her way over and I followed. When it comes to meeting new people I'm rubbish at it. I become really shy. I feel like a mouse talking to a bunch of cats. Backstage was amazing, it did have a few pieces of rubbish on the floor but it was cool. The sofas were velvet, the neon lights were so bright but only in certain places. Everybody was laughing and drinking. Me and Abi thought we should join in.

We got over there, and we introduced ourselves to the Rockers. Abi got it on with the drummer. I know right, he wasn't even that fit. The only problem with that is that Abi has a boyfriend, Dallas, he's in a band to. Dallas is deffo gonna find out but it won't be from me. That's the only problem with Abi, she's always getting it off with other boys. Dallas finds out but then comes running back to her like a loss puppy. In other words Abi is a slut and Dallas is lost without her. Don't get me wrong I love Abi to pieces but she is a slut. Me on the other hand, if I have a boyfriend I stick with them.

Finally I get to meet the lead singer. He called me over so he could introduce me privately. "Heyy, I'm Ricky." He winked. I was lost for words what do I say? "Um hi." I mumbled. He came closer "what was that babe I didn't hear?" He whispered. I plucked up the courage to reply with an edgy tone. "My name is Vanessa, what's it to you?" "Whoa, I saw you in the crowd, pushing your way to the front?" He replied. I really hope I didn't scare him off before. "Oh yeah, I did do that." I stuttered. "Well I think your hot." He whispered gently in my ear. "Well your not to bad yourself." I whispered back into his ear.

Ricky, what a name. It suited him so well. He was dressed in black jeans, thank god they weren't skinny jeans! A white V-neck T-shirt and a bold black leather jacket. His look was edgy and amazing. Did I really describe him as amazing? I'm pathetic sometimes. He had sharp black hair and really bold blue eyes. Ricky didn't have tanned skin like me, he was pale but not to pale like a vampire. Trust me he doesn't sparkle like Edward from twilight but his smile does. He had perfect white straight teeth you can tell he didn't have braces when he was younger like I did.

Even though I just met Ricky, like literally ten seconds ago, it feels like I've known him forever.

The Rockers were epic, really ness, epic? I just can't describe them in any other way, they all dressed similar except for the drummer he had a navy blue leather jacket with navy blue skinny jeans. Lee, the drummer, had blonde hair and blue eyes. I couldn't see anything special about him. I think Abi just wants some fun that's all. Ryan is the guitar player, he sometimes sings along with Ricky, he's frickin awesome. Yep that's better ness, awesome! Ryan has this big ass Afro with a comb placed in it. I love it! Abi is trying to persuade him to dye it pink. Like that will ever happen I can tell Ryan won't. Abi is such a weirdo sometimes. There is one last band member, Josh. He's wasted at the moment. Brown hair and green eyes, just like my mum. My mum and josh look very similar actually. Must be a coincidence.

We sat there, back stage since 2am. I'm so lucky that we went out on a Friday. The thing is my dad says my curfew is 12, I'm 2hrs late, oops. If he finds out I'm definitely grounded. The maximum would be three months. Abi crashed at Lee's he only live's above the club in an apartment. But no way could I walk home in five inch heels. My outfit was actually not bad. I was wearing a little black dress, short of course with my five inch black heels. Not wedges but heels. Great.

Ricky, being the total gentlemen he is, he offered me a lift home. He lives down town so not too far away. The only problem with getting a lift with him was that he rode a moterbike. Cool but not cool. If you see what I mean. I'm really surprised he wasn't drinking, a party animal like that?

Ricky was actually sensible when driving me home. "Hold on to me, I don't want you to fall or get hurt." He winked with pleasure, does that even make sense? "Trust me I will..." I replied back with a flirty tone. I can tell he's totally falling for me. That sounds really vain but trust me, I'm not! Can I just say I think Ricky probably has the best six-pack, I reckon it getting to the point of an eight-pack.