Chapter 11-Wishing On A Star

Jay's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what just happened. I almost kissed my best friend. Don't get me wrong, I would've enjoyed it, but I was forgetting something... Kelsey.

She was really quite lovely, but she wasn't Sally. I dunno, I guess Kelsey just never really got me like Sally did.

We hadn't known each other very long but, Sally just understood me in a way that nobody else did.

I had gotten myself into such a confusing situation.

It sucked so much, having to fake my feelings for Kelsey. She was really quite lovely, but I saw her as more of a friend than a girlfriend. But, there weren't any other options for me.

I had to keep an image, even if that meant throwing away my chance of being truly happy with my best friend.

***

Sally's P.O.V

I tried my hardest to forget about the moment Jay and I shared. But, it just felt so...at home? It's hard to explain but Jay just made me feel safe, as if nobody could ever hurt me again.

Which meant a lot, you know, with my past and all.

I just wanted to be able to call him mine and do cute shit that couples do. But, he had Kelsey.

He obviously liked her, it wasn't like someone held a gun to his head and made him ask her out.

I couldn't compete with her either. She was so beautiful, with her long blonde hair and her princess-like face. I couldn't even hate her because she was so nice.

But, I was happy for him. At least he found someone to make him happy, unlike me.

Because the only guy that ever made me happy, was in a committed relationship with Cinderella herself.

And I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

**********************************

Hey guys! This update took forever, I know /.\

I know it's short too but it'll work out I promise!

I tried something different with this chapter, I don't know if I'll keep the different points of view but I just wanted to try it out and see how I liked it (:

Keep voting and reading babes! There's still more to come (;

Xx