Chapter 9 - A Werewolf!

"Sam? What the hell!" Madisen screamed.

Sam Winchester didn't get a chance to answer as Dean barged into the room, gun raised. He saw Madisen and her gun to his brother, who was still laying on the ground beneath Madisen, before aiming his own gun at her. Madisen turned hers towards Dean in retaliation, ready to strike at a seconds notice.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Sam put his hands up, standing up between his brother and the half-naked woman they knew. "Dean, I think we have the wrong room."

"Oh you think?" Madisen rolled her eyes and tossed her gun on the bed it came from. She folded her arms over her chest and a scowl crossing her face. "Don't you two ever knock?"

"Sorry the woman at the counter must've given us the wrong room number." Sam put his hands down and glanced at his brother, noticing Dean had his own gun down and tucked into the waistband of his jeans.

Dean mirrored Madisen and crossed his own arms. He fixed his brother and Madisen a hard glare and copied the woman.

"Oh you think?"

Dean went to say something more before noticing that Madisen was standing in the center of the room, naked, in nothing but a towel. With that momentarily distracting him Sam butted in.

"Look," Sam said. "We'll just get out of your hair, and find our correct room. Okay?"

Madisen gave a sigh and nodded. She removed her hands from her chest and settled them on her waist. Madisen went to say something before noticing exactly why Dean was so quiet. She was naked underneath the towel and with the door open behind Dean, it was getting a bit drafty. Sam seemed to notice it too and immediately started blushing.

"Dean?" Madisen growled.

"Yeah?"

"Get the hell out of here before I pump your ass so full of lead not even Superman could see through it."

Dean took the hint and quickly left the room, Sam hot on his heels. At least Sam had the notion to close the door behind him. Just outside the door Dean looked at the card key he was given.

"We need the one across the lot," he said.

Sam nodded and the two left Madisen's door. As soon as they got to their correct room, Sam was stopped before he could go in.

"So," Dean grinned.

"So what?"

"You got your ass kicked by a girl in a towel huh?"

Sam rolled his eyes. "Seriously?"

"Saw her standing over you. See anything nice?"

"Dude!" Sam yelled at his brother.

Dean gave an innocent face. "What?"

In her own room Madisen rolled her eyes and dressed quickly. She headed out and saw the boys going into their room. It was just across the parking lot to hers. She went over and entered without so much as a knock or hello. Madisen just simply went in and frowned at the two men, mostly at Dean. The men of whom became unsettled at her glare and the long silence. Sam went to speak but was cut off by Dean.

"Hey Hawkins. Mind not glaring at us and actually talk?"

Madisen didn't say a word, only narrowed her eyes at Dean. If glares could kill, he'd be five feet under ten times over.

Sam cleared his throat. "Um, Madisen?"

"Yes Sam?" Madisen pursed her lips and gave a tight smile.