Chapter 5 - Gags

Some minutes later Madisen arrived at the bank gasping for breath. Her lungs burned and heaved trying to get oxygen back into her system. She reached a hand out to a wall to support herself but it went straight through. She stumbled back in surprise and the big black circle on the bricks finally caught her attention.

Hesitantly walking forward, she passed through the black void and into a strange scene. Dean pointing a gun at Dr. Mahoney with a red and yellow flag hanging out of the gun reading 'BANG'. Only then did she notice the smaller black holes in what she could guess was the vault. Each one on a box containing valuables or money.

She watched as Dr. Mahoney paused and turned, his eyes just catching on her. "Welcome to the fun house," he grinned, running out of the vault.

Dean followed him and she went after Dean. He tackled Dr. Mahoney and everything froze with Dean in mid-air, his hands on Dr. Mahoney's shoulders. Madisen wasn't frozen and was baffled as words appeared next to the men. Even she got a label which she looked curiously down upon. She just hoped no one noticed hers.

DEAN WINCHESTER
(HUNTERUS HEROICUS)

DR. MAHONEY
(GROTESQUES VILLAINUS)

MADISEN HAWKINS
(SKINUS-WALKERUS)

Dean and Dr. Mahoney crashed to the ground and Madisen stared, amazed at what just happened. They got up and Dr. Mahoney produced a large frying pan from his jacket. He hit Dean across the face with it three times, then pressed it into Dean's face. Dean yelled as the image of his face appeared in the frying pan. Dr. Mahoney lowered the frying pan. Dean looked dazed. She could hear a cuckoo noise, a falling noise and chirping birds as Dean fell to the ground.

Dr. Mahoney turned to Madisen as she pulled a large hammer from her coat. Although she don't know where it came from, she was glad she had it. Madisen raised the hammer and swung. She missed but she hit the pan away from him. Dr. Mahoney in turn somehow gained a chainsaw and cut her mallet in half as she swung again. He went to throw it at her but she ducked and kicked him, sending him back a few feet.

Dr. Mahoney stares at Madisen and Dean, "Give up! I've been dealing with this crazy for months! And you idiots bring guns and hammers to a gag fight."

"Yeah, well, I did bring this," Dean breathed. He held up a can of black spray paint. "And 'X' marks the spot."

Dr. Mahoney looked down and saw that he was indeed standing over an 'X' marked on the floor. They all looked up and heard the loud whistle of something falling. Dr. Mahoney got out of the way before a large anvil hit the 'X'.

Madisen launched herself at Dr. Mahoney and punched him, and green and yellow 'POW' appearing behind her. Dr. Mahoney turned and kicked her into a desk, her head hitting something hard. A 'WHAM' appeared as it happened. She slid down to the floor, too dizzy to even see or think straight. Still she stood and glared at the man. No one gets a hit like that on her.

Dean got up off the floor. Dr. Mahoney grabbed the bag and ran for a large black circle on the wall that neither Dean nor Madisen had noticed. He yelled as he ran into the wall and fell to the ground. How's it feel?

"Looks like somebody turned off the boob tube," Dean grinned.

"Good," Dr. Mahoney pulled out a gun and cocked it, aiming at Dean. "Means I can use this."

"No!" a new voice yelled. Fred, Sam and Castiel were now standing in the bank. Fred was pointing at Dr. Mahoney, "You are never going to hurt anyone again!"

Fred put emphasis on each word and still pointed. Dr. Mahoney gasped and the arm with which was holding the gun began to shake. Against his will, he pointed the gun at his own head and fired. Sam and Dean flinched, Castiel and Madisen remained passive. Not that she could do anything with her what she would now call a headache-turned-concussion.

"Now that's all, folks," she commented, going to stand by the hunters and angel.

**********

The police arrived there around ten minutes after everything. Of course they had a lot of questions but Madisen let Sam and Dean handle it. She was more concerned about Fred. He had just killed someone, he mustn't be doing that well. Then Castiel did that thing and he blocked Fred's mind, or something.

"Uh ma'am you need to stay," said a first responder. He had her sitting in the ambulance wearing a shock blanket. No matter how many times she took it off, the man put it back on. Damn shock blanket. She ignored the man and walked over to Dean who had just finished with a police officer.

"What was the excuse?" She questioned.

"Mahoney kidnapped Fred, we tried to stop him and he shot himself," Dean answered simply.

"And they'll never know how close they got to the truth," Sam commented.

"Yeah who stole my car keys?"

"That would be me sweat heart," Dean winked. He barely had enough time to say those words before Madisen backhanded him. Sam stood stunned and Dean stumbled back a few steps. "What the hell?" Dean barked.

"Don't ever touch my car," she hissed, putting emphasis on 'ever'.

Sam looked between the two of them, slightly nervous of what might happen. If someone touched Dean's car there would be Hell to pay. But he had no idea what would happen if someone did anything to her car, much less what she was capable of. Dean glared daggers at the woman and she glared right back.

Castiel suddenly appeared. "I think they will want to know how we got in the bank," he said, breaking Dean and Madisen's gazes to look at him.

"Well," she said walking towards the Impala. "I think it's time to go boys."

"Woah woah woah. Where do you think you're going?" Dean stepped in front of her.

"I'm catching a ride back."

"And who says you can ride in my baby?"

"Says the one who got her keys stolen and needs a ride back before she hits you again."

"Okay, okay, let's just, go," Sam interjected.

Sam and Dean walked to the Impala, Dean mumbling something about girls and hitting. Madisen went to follow them but Castiel grabbed her shoulder, stopping her. He turned her towards him, narrowed his eyes and followed the humans. It was a silent warning of, 'Do not harm them or I will kill you.' Stupid angels.

They returned to the hotel shortly after. Dean, giving Madisen her keys and glaring at her. In response she stuck out her tongue, glared back and went to her room. As soon as she closed the door a shooting pain went through her, she screamed and collapsed.