On The Way Home

CHAPTER 6

DEVYN'S POV

I grabbed onto his neck standing on my tippie toes. " Give me some love before I go " I said to Chase. It was 10 AM and Blayke was on her way to pick me up from his spot. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist & his lips met mines. God, I loved how he handled me. We had shared a wonderful night & I couldn't wait to share it with Blayke. The sound of a horn broke our kiss & I figured it was Blayke. Chase walked me out & hugged me before letting me go. I watched Blayke wave as I got into her car. " Lady you is glowing bebbbby! " , Blayke said as she looked closely in my face. I couldn't do nothing but laugh, she read me like a book. " DETAILS, DETAILS ", she said ,twirling her hair with her fingers. " Where do I start !?! ", I said putting the seat back so I can lay down. " Bitch ANYWHERE, I don't care just let me know SOMETHING ", she exclaimed. Blayke was the funniest friend I had, she kept me laughing with everything she said. I proceeded to tell her about my night. " He just does something to me, I couldn't help myself last night. ", I said as I reminisced. " I walked into his room, where I found him completely shirtless. I was puzzled... He said, Well!?! You like what you see ? .. I still just stood there. He hadn't even touched me yet & my puss was wetter than Niagra friend. " I looked over at Blayke before continuing. She was dancing in her seat, snapping her fingers. She liked shit like this. I continued.. " He walked over to me, and my heart felt as if it was about to jump out my chest. He bent down, lifted my chin & kissed my neck so gently. I couldn't help myself, I began to let out moans. He slowly removed my tights, I wasn't wearing any drawers. He lifted me onto his wall, & I felt him harden between my legs. I watched him take 2 fingers and put them in me. I threw my head back too hard & hit it against the wall. I was embarrassed but he laughed so it was okae. He held me with one hand, and fingered me quickly with the other. I came all over his fingers & watched him lick it off as he adjusted hisself to move inside of me. As he slid in, I couldn't keep calm. I hadn't felt this in a while. He gave me long deep strokes as he kissed my neck & whispered " I won't hurt you " .. I believed him, so I let him do his thing. After about 20 minutes on the wall, he let me down, hit the lights & we moved onto his bed. We moved under the covers and I adjusted my legs, letting him in. He was so gentle.. Last night, I felt the best pain of my life. " When I was finished telling Blayke about my night, we were at a red light and Blayke was staring at me.. With her mouth opened. " Bitch the light is Green now!!!", I said as cars honked at her in the back. " Oh see, you cut up last night eh !?! " she said as she was still staring at me. I figured she was lost for words. " Did friend, you rubbing off on me " I said grinning at her. Blayke laughed out loud , " Now see you ain't had to do me that ", she said. I loved Blayke. We shared our deepest darkest secrets and we could trust each other. She had gotten quiet, I looked over at her staring at her phone. It seemed to be a long paragraph and I saw Kendal's name. I rolled my eyes. This nigga was a dog , she deserved better. " What his ass talking bout ? " , I asked. " He's upset that I went to Riverside. I told him I was seeing somebody else because he wasn't giving me the attention I wanted. He has to understand he not the only nigga in the world & I'm not gone be in my feelings over him 24/7. I'm about to draw the line between us..." Blayke said. Her whole mood had changed. I hated seeing her like this. I felt the need to speak, " Listen.. you are beautiful, funny, sweet, & you deserve more than what he's giving you.. I wanna see you do better Ma. " she looked over at me & her lips mumbled " Thank you. " The car had gotten silent so I broke it. " What are you doing today ? " I asked her. " I'm going my ass in the HOUSE & hibernate... It is cold as shxt! " she threw her head back. We pulled up at my house, I put one leg out the door & twerked on her seat. " Yeah Ladyyyyyy, it's early & it's cold & you turnt up.. Good dick do that for ya !! " she said. I laughed my ass off, Blayke was my bitch. I had her back like she had mines. I closed her door & watched her pull off. Then I remembered , I forgot to ask her how her night was... " I'll text her " I said to myself...